All teen and kid member reviews for Rush Hour 3

Kid, 11 years old June 17, 2010

100th review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well this one has mor sex a mild sex scene another scene were chris talks and fools them in to geting naked perfct for ages13 and up iffy for 10-12 off for 9 and down woot 100th review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

this movie rocks it has a lot of sex but ok for a 12 year old and a lot of violense but mostly funny!!!!
Kid, 8 years old April 18, 2010

It's cool

It is very funny. It has some cursing like a-s and in one scene... he doesn't say the F word but he says "F his ". There's lots of shooting and threatening... but it's a very awesome movie.
Teen, 16 years old Written byhomealonefan123 November 3, 2012

awesome!!!!

best one in the series! they should make a rush hour 4
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviegeek222 April 9, 2008

Excellent

One of if not the best movie of 2007, Rush Hour 3 delivers the right humor at the right time, and plenty of action. Definately, SEE THIS MOVIE!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic February 27, 2012

Rush Hour 3 Review

Crass, stupid and crudely made. It's also, in places, weirdly brilliant, a picture that plays to the largest possible audience with mechanical efficiency but also, here and there, betrays glimmers of self-deprecating cleverness, as if it were striving, perhaps even unconsciously, to transcend its own dumbness.
Kid, 10 years old December 12, 2009

older kids

its a bit of a positive message because carter says that lee is his "brother from another mother'' the bad thing is carter a lee mostly carter swears so if your a mother that does not like your kids say ing past dang it or shut up then dont let your kids see this un less moms and dads,see it first!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byCamala April 9, 2008

Cool movie

Parents, it's not the worst thing your kids'll ever see. I loved it, and I'm still a christian. I seriously doubt anyone will be influenced to go start a gunfight in a city or disrespect women pointlessly.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe-Edge April 9, 2008

Rush to the cinemas to see this!!

Great friggin' film!!!! I'll admit it isn't th best rush hour film I've seen, Rush Hour 2 is! But enough of the negativity, why am I slaggin' off this amazing film. The action an hilariousness of it was mind blowing! The interrogating nun, the car chase in the French taxi, the final fight in the end, all amazing! Sorry for giving half of the good parts of the movie. From the looks of Jackie Chan, I thought he wasn't up to the action the movie called for due to his obvious aging. I know, Jackie Chan's gonna come looking to kick the **** out off me after that last remark! But he proved me wrong, he was diffidently up to it. I was expecting a slightly ****y story because of Rush Hour's reputation. But it was WAY better than I expected. The final verdict, it could have been funnier, NOT, it could have had more action in it, NOT, it was a **** film, NOT!!!!!!!!

good

it was funnny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

Very good action packed movie...

The action packed scenes are awesome.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySynchronicity April 9, 2008

Jackie Chan fans rejoice!

Seriously. This movie is great. The violence is pretty, well, violent but the only blood is when Carter is torturing someone to give them valuable information, but nothing goes on except the victim's head is cut from a past fight, then Carter is about to shoot a gun at his head, but guess what? It has no ammo! Also there's some sexual content and innuendo ("butter you up like a slice of Wonder Bread") and some fleeting nudity of topless showgirls with strategically placed beads that cover up the showgirls' nipples only. This is no Titanic or Disturbia folks. Overall this film is OK for people 12 and up just like CSM said.
Teen, 16 years old Written byjohnmcclane April 9, 2008

It was good

I don't see why it god bad reviews from the critics. It was perfectly fine to me. Although there is violence and the sexual content is a bit innapropriate for young viewers, it's sutiable for kids my age.

A good movie....if you come in with low expectations

If you come in to watch this movie wanting 90 minutes of good laughs, this movie will deliver. However if you're expecting a movie with originality from RH and RH2 then look elsewhere. Violence is not nearly as bad a many PG-13 movies and innuendos, while aplenty are not much of an issue either.
Teen, 13 years old Written by210583 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bykylehell007 April 9, 2008

i lost six brain cells watching this!

this is the funniest laugh out loud movie you will see this summer! i highly recommend this movie with high reviews. it rocks! and jackie and chris are even funnier then the first two(and yes i know what your thinking how can this be but yea they are trully a riot!) so go out and buy your tickets!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
This movie rocks.... go see it today... Lee and Carter are at it again

This make me laugh soooo much!!!!!!!

This was amazing. it took me a while to work out who the people were and stuff but in the end it was fantastic. There was some really funny parts which you just can't miss. You have to go and get it right now. This is a great film so i hope you enjoy it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybslrpl July 1, 2011

Not as good as the first, better than the second.

This movie was pretty good, though not as good as rhe first Rush Hour. The violence was mostly bloodless, mostly martial arts fist fights, chases, and some guns and drawn and shot. There is quite a lot of language used by Chris Tucker. There is some innuendo and one scene where a girl undresses to her underwear and gets in bed with Tucker, but are interupted before anything explicit happens. There is some nudity including nude female buttocks and you can see some of the breasts in a mirror if you look. There is some drinking but nothing excessive. Good movie!