All teen and kid member reviews for RV

Kid, 12 years old December 12, 2010
LOve it perfect for teens
Kid, 10 years old June 19, 2011

RV

This is a really good movie but it`s inappropiate beacuse the people in the movie use bad language. PG- For some peril and language.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 8, 2012

Don't bother.

Teen, 15 years old Written byPuppygal32 January 2, 2010

Teens Only!

This is not a tween PG movie, this is a PG-13 movie that has bad language and sexual innuendo. The adult drink and teens refer to drinking. They refer breakfast food to male...! Marie jo always wheres really tight and cleavage bearing outfits which are not encoureging to teen girls!
Teen, 14 years old Written byChocolate Chip September 5, 2009

Should be rated PG13

This movie is really dumb. There are lots o
Teen, 17 years old Written bythelastsamurairocks August 27, 2015

I liked it

It's kinda like national lampoon, but milder. Sure, its not very original, but i had a good time watching it anyway. It was really funny, and it had a good message that family is the most important thing. Its good family fun for everyone.
Kid, 10 years old November 2, 2013

EH great

this movie was all out hilarious :) but there is appositive message about not to lie but we've heard that a lot !The characters go to a bar where alchol is present upon the main characters.Characters do swear a lot about situations including no moving rv and raccons.
Teen, 14 years old Written byradiorebel March 31, 2013

Eh not the best movie

This was a pretty good movie but it was a little disapointing. Afterwards I was just like wow i just wasted a hour and a half of my life. Beware it does say the b word and both the kids really disrespect their dad. Also sewage (fyi DISGUSTING SCENE) goes all over the dad. Also at one point two teenagers are said to be you know what, but nothing is shown. Overall, ok movie.
Kid, 11 years old December 4, 2011

Luv it!

its hilarious, nothing wrong with it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTransformers3Fan July 18, 2011

My MPAA rating

Rated PG-13 for Innuendo and Language
Kid, 11 years old August 29, 2010
I just watched it and there was like a really funny part in there. Language isn't that bad, a guy steals Bob's laptop, good movie but not a really funny comedy movie. Pretty much not the best movie, lets say.
Kid, 12 years old March 8, 2010

I would give it 0 stars but I have to give it a rating so I give it 1.

Worst movie ever. Even the kids wont like it. Do not even CONSIDER renting this movie. You will feel ripped off after watching it because it is the biggest pile of dung I have ever had the misfortune to watch. So bad.
Kid, 10 years old February 27, 2010

great for 10 & up looking for a comedy

The dad [Robin Williams] has to take his family on an r.v. trip instead of Hawaii in order to keep his job.Mild language.One part is very,very crude.HILARIOUS!
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2010

A great family comedy!

I can't believe some people say this movie is for teens and up! It's perfectly fine for 9 and 10 year olds and the only sexual content is Marie Jo's clothes and some kissing. It's so funny and I watched this with my family the first time, and we all loved it! I would know if this is bad for kids, because I usually can't watch movies bad for me! Trust me, you can watch this movie as a whole family, and everyone will love it!
Kid, 12 years old October 16, 2009

NOT GOOD

not a good movie at all!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byaidanqm1996 August 23, 2009

A hilarious, yet sweet movie

Robin Williams, Cheryl Hines, Joanna Levesque, and Josh Hutcherson make a great cast when it comes to RV, a comedy that will make everyone laugh.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCandykid32 August 10, 2009

LOVE IT!

i Like this movie pretty funny haha lmao it was very simple but intresting at the same time
Teen, 15 years old Written byfrogusa005 April 9, 2008

Boring and Stupid

I was disappointed in this movie. It was basically pointless, and full of stupid and not funny jokes, and many are crud. Approprite for most audiences, but not a very good family comedy.

it was ok

This movie was actually better then I expected. I thought that it was in good taste and did't have any scenes with off color gross humor I would recommend this to anyone who wants just a funny family movie
Teen, 15 years old Written byWayTooDramatic April 9, 2008