Kid reviews for Savages

Savages Poster Image

Savages

I thought this movie was really underrated and it had a good ending. If you like action movies or action thrillers then I recommend this movie.

Should have been a LOT better.,

This was not a great movie. It could have been a great movie, but it was let down in two major ways. First off, two of the three lead characters are awful. Blake Lively makes for good eye candy, but she just isn't a good actress. She's not bad in smaller supporting roles (like her part in The Town), but she simply cannot carry a lead. Unfortunately the entire film basically revolves around her (and she narrates), so her shortcomings are brought front and center. Every time her voice-over came on, I cringed. It really was not a good choice. Taylor Kitsch is no better. Again... good eye candy, poor acting. Very poor acting. He just has no soul, and brings absolutely nothing to his character whatsoever. He should be in a brainless Fast & Furious movie playing opposite Vin Diesel, not an Oliver Stone drama. The second major failure of this film is even more serious, and that is the story structure. We are never really given the opportunity to understand why the three lead characters (Chon, Ben and Ophelia) have such strong feelings for each other. We're told that they do, but never given any real reason to believe it. This is extremely important, because literally the entire premise of the film hangs on their relationship. If you're going to build a dramatic story around an unorthodox three- way relationship, you had better explain in more than one quick scene exactly how this relationship happened, otherwise the audience won't know why they should care about the characters. Especially when the actors portraying these characters aren't very good to begin with.

Savages.

Desent thriller has cool thrills and explosions.

Went a little too far

Ok but. Extremely innapropiate

All about drugs

Blake lively lOoks good though

Very innapropiate

Lots of drugs is the main problem

Savages(2012)

Very entertaining but dissapointing thriller is fun.

Late review,sorry.

Caught this at a screening near the theatre in town.Theres heavy violence,sex and language.The violence isnt brutal but it definitely is quite graphic and gut wrenching and very intense.Sex isnt explicit but heavily implied.Language is constatly used,thats unavoidable.So yeah,probably around 13-16 to adults,mature teens.

Intense crime thriller has mature content, but not frquently.

When the sex/nudity, drugs, and violence are shown, it is in graphic detail. The violence always goes with blood. There is torture and implied sexual assault, as well as non-stop language.

awesome

great movie Well I am a fan of those movie, like mostly action so ridicoulus that you love it ( not as ridiculus as piranha). this movie as action all the way true, if you like scarface, drive ( different but I connect those 2 movie ) like a dark movie and you're able to see this.go see it you won't regret it