Parent and Kid Reviews on

School of Rock Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 136 kid reviews

Sort by:

Is there a way you can stop the school of rock?

This film is a much watch as it is something both children and adults will love equally. There is only one thing in this film minorly inappropriate when Summer references prostitution

2 people found this helpful.

This is a really great film. The only reason I docked a star is because I think that only someones favorite movie should have five stars. I honestly think this is a perfect idea for a family movie, with laughs for the whole family. I'd let any kid watch this as long as he or she can handle mild swearing, so I went with 8+ .
1 person found this helpful.

Jack Black has no right to be so goated

This movie was pretty funny. This movie is more of a 3.7/5 but I can't really do that so i'm giving it 4/5. Jack Black was perfect for the role and all the kids are petty talented actors for there age. This movie is also pretty funny and enjoyable. I would say to watch this movie, not much else to say (also sorry if this review is kinda brain dead I wrote this past midnight).

my thoughts...

There's standout Jack Black in this nerds-become-cool comedy.

Great comedy for families

Really good

This movie rocks it has good and catchy songs it has a nice story it has great comedy personaly I think this movie is great!!

Even though there is some swearing, the guy pretending to be someone else to get the job and the "teacher" going to work with a hangover, I think is fine. It's a fun movie, with some great music.