Kid reviews for Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed

Milder than the 1st, but not Scooby-snack worthy.

Kid, 9 years old August 9, 2011
Kid, 11 years old July 20, 2011

My little sister is a Scooby-Doo fan.

Well, I have sister named Regan that is 4 and she's turning 5 and she is a fan of Scooby-Doo. And I don't think this movie is appropriate for her.

Kid, 12 years old August 9, 2011

Better than the 1st

I dont know what everybody is talking about???!!! Calm down parents, you may not believe it but most kids in this day and age have seen far worst at school and know a lot. Scoobydoo 2 is a great family film and stop whining! So what if it has farts and silly humour, kids love it! Its harmless. I saw it when I was like 9 and it was fine. Anybody that stops their child from seeing this is really, really, really strict!
Kid, 10 years old January 16, 2011

An improvement over the first but still a terrible movie

The only positive thing about this movie is that we get to see loads of the famous monsters in live action, which is awesome but apart from that it is a very weak film. Also watching Velma get in tight outfits made me feel ill. The same can be said for when Scooby cross dresses

Teen, 13 years old Written bygregguy February 27, 2016

Kids will enjoy this but parents most likely won't

This is a fine movie for kids to watch, but parents may not like it. The jokes are immature and some are just plain dumb. The word "crap" is said once and so is "freaking". Kids under 7 may find the monsters scary but they are really just goofy. The only things wrong with it are those two words and the possibly scary monsters. If you think your child can handle that then they may be able to watch this by themselves.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow August 26, 2012

Surprisingly better than the first film

Even though I disliked the first Scooby-Doo film, I enjoyed this film a lot and still do. The CGI is still kind of silly, but I thought the script was a lot better and the monsters were a lot cooler. Also, the film was slightly truer to the original series than the first film, adding in a lot more slapstick action sequences and abandoning the innuendos of the first film. Matthew Lillard is as cool as ever in his role as Shaggy, Seth Green was great as the museum curator, and the CGI Scooby is slightly more believable than in the first film. Not only will this please young ones, but older kids will like it too.

Kid, 12 years old April 11, 2011

Jeepers it's the sequel

Awful Scooby-Doo sequel leaves a lot to be desired. From its Velma in a tight outfit to ridicolous monsters, this movie really misses the point.

Kid, 10 years old May 18, 2009

a great movie

there are some bad parts but other then that awesome
Kid, 8 years old January 20, 2012

ok but wierd

it was not that great and freaky when he brings the monsters to life
Teen, 17 years old Written byusherrocksworld3 November 20, 2010

should be PG-13

should be PG-13 becuz of crude humor and scary moments + Flirtious Diologue so PG-13/ on air PG DV so i think its has little violence but its still a good movie

Kid, 10 years old July 19, 2009

ON

Infants might get scared.
Teen, 14 years old Written bystephcurr123 June 8, 2018

Laughably so bad it’s good may frighten small children but is very tame

Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed is a tame yet laughably bad movie that is great because it is super cheesy. There may be some monsters that would scare smaller children. Some romantic references and uses of “crap” and “freakin”. If you’re looking for a laugh, watch this movie. If you’re looking for a serious movie with phenomenal acting and special effects, don’t bother.

Teen, 15 years old Written bybecareeves May 27, 2017

Good, but :

I don't know if it was just me but as a kid I had numerous nightmares concerning the tar monster, who still haunts me to this day. But I do enjoy this film as an almost adult now, quite nostalgic. Just keep in mind that it's not an Oscar- worthy film; this isn't a cinematic masterpiece, but it's fun and teaches some good skills about teamwork.

I saw it 3 times!!!

I thougth this was a really cool movie! it isn't the best one though, 1.ther is violence the monsters chase the gang (as allways) and one scene dafne is kun-fo fighting with the black night, and the monsters look lie the don't just want to scare them, it seems like they want to kill them!! 2. there is no language, except fred says "susks" once. 3. there is crude humor throughout the movie, like burps,farts, ect. 4. in one part velma dresses up as some hot-super model girl to impres her boy-freind. one thing is: they did a terrible job making shagy and fred, but shagy's voice is all that's clasic. so this is a great movie for kids 9 and up!
Kid, 10 years old December 21, 2014

some scary scenes

There are some scary scenes in the film because of the monsters in the film and Velma has a crush on someone

Kid, 11 years old February 26, 2012

Scooby-Dootasic

Whats not to love this is the best kids mystery movie/adventure movie. The only thing that I don't like is Scooby's and Shaggy's down moments, but they are short and there not that many of them.

Kid, 11 years old November 24, 2011

Good for little kids but thee are fart jokes

I am not much of a Scooby doo fan but I'm just saying. There are some scary monsters in this movie. And parents need to know that there are fart jokes in this movie. Like how shaggy lighted up scooby's fart to knock out that pirate. When Scooby shaggy and Velma stop and watch the skeleton and Scooby farts loudly then shaggy replies "he does that when he gets nervous" all I know everybody have reviews about me moviestar746
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 June 2, 2011

Just as bad as the first one. Slightly enjoyable, but then again incredibly predictable.

My rating: PG for scary images, comic action and some mild crude innuendo.

Teen, 14 years old Written byfredn March 14, 2011
love it.this movie was so good i still watch it.

Kid, 9 years old October 19, 2010

not for teens to like no bad words like (ass hell or sex)

love it because you can see how monsters are fake in real life.

Educational Value