Kid reviews for Scooby-Doo: Camp Scare

Scooby-Doo: Camp Scare Poster Image

Great fun

I still love scooby doo and this movie is my favourite one. I would recommend it for about 5 year olds because that's about how old I was when I watched it, it might be a little confusing for younger children. I wasn't scared when I watched it and about it being scary and rude, that's rubbish

I love!!!

Bruh, I watched this for the first time when I was maybe 6? Idk, but I’ve always loved scooby doo. I’m watching again at age 16, and while there’s a bit of flirting etc I’d honestly say it’s harmless fun, they have that in any kids movie. Honestly, one of my favourite scooby doo movies. Parents, stop being so sensitive, maybe the movie is a bit scary for younger kids, but just tell them it’s fake if they’re really afraid!
Probably one of the best scooby doo movies

Scooby Doo

A GREAT MOVIE

This is a great movie for families that has an intriguing mystery while still sticking to the old Scooby Doo formula that allows plenty of humor for the little kids. The villains are actually scary and threatening, which could be iffy for little kids, but for my 7 year old little sister, she loved it and she wasn't frightened at all. I mean, come on, your children shouldn't be scared WHILE WATCHING A CARTOON. My sister knew it was a CARTOON, and thus not real, thus she throughly enjoyed the movie to its full extent.