Kid reviews for Scream VI

Scream VI Movie Poster: The entire cast is posed around a giant Ghostface mask at the top, a knife blade at the bottom, and the movie title in the center

Best Scream yet!

Absolutely amazing! Best scream yet. Less language and sexuality than the last few. Little bit of kissing, one strait one brief shot of two gay people kissing, but that is all they do. Lots of gore but nothing a 14 year old can't handle. Very recommended!

2 people found this helpful.

13+ (no spoilers)

This movie was amazing! The kills were great and gory, the ghost face reveal was WILD, and the characters are tolerable which I feel is rare for some slashers. Even though I got the ghost faces spoiled for me, the movie was still great. Unfortunate that Neve couldn't be in it but this might be one of the best scream installments! There's some swearing and some sex nods but the movie was good nonetheless!

My New Favorite Scream

before this the original Scream was my favorite with Scream 5 close behind. But this movie is on my #1 list. I loved it awesome movie 10/10 :) 🖤

Great new addition

Movie was great, but too violent for younger viewers. There's lots of stabbings. There's a few especially violent ones, involving the eye and throat. There's a cut up corpse in a fridge. This is definitely the most gory one. There's a lot of language, f bombs and s words, all the others. I think there's a good message about moving on from tragedy and sisterhood, as well as family bonding in general. overall it's a great addition to the Scream franchise but is really violent

1 person found this helpful.
This movie definitely exceeded my expectations. I was worried because i was one of the unlucky people who saw the leaks online, but even after seeing the ghostface reveal 2 weeks before watching the movie, i was still shocked to my core at how everything played out. Out of the whole franchise, this movie is interchangeably my favourite/2nd favourite. The one thing i do need to add is the gore. I have read that this movie is the most gory one out of the 6, and i was excited because of that. However, i know many people even my age who hate the tiniest bit of blood, and this movie includes many scenes that may be ‘disturbing’ to some, one of these being a persons body hatched-up and shoved in a fridge. But, if you know you’re alright with things like that, you’re good to go.

Wow! Shockingly Great

Best entry in the franchise, besides the original. That’s all there is to say. Entertaining as %#&$, suspenseful, gory, incredible. 5/5

Great horror movie.

Solid horror movies to watch nothing too extreme for a horror movie don't watch in the dead of night though.

1 person found this helpful.

Better than the 5th movie!

I loved this film more than the fifth one! I really recommend it! I think it would be ok for a 13 year old to watch it. I’m 11 and I went to go see it with my dad and he was fine with it. But I don’t think 11 would be the appropriate age. 13 or 15 would be a nice age rating.

Very good

This is an amazing movie, but it is very violent. People are stabbed, shot, and hit with objects, and a lot of blood is shown. There is also a lot of cursing, including f—k, s—t, b—h, and more. A character is having s3x, and moaning is heard. Others kiss each other.

Its a good movie but had too much drugs sex and gore