Kid reviews for Scrooge: A Christmas Carol

Scrooge: A Christmas Carol movie poster

Scrooge is the only problem

I think this movie is fine for kids 8 and above but please do not show to younger kids. Why? Because I watched this movie with my 7 year-old sister and she made me skip the part where Scrooge turned into a ghost like Marley.If that's not enough ,then I the 9-year-old, got a bit creeped out when Marley's jaw breaks off.Ewww!!! Scrooge is: *cruel to his nephew and the crachit family. *Doesn't care about Tiny Tim until a ghost visits him. And the spirit of present talks about loving wine.

1 person found this helpful.

It’s good

It should be fine just one death shown in the future of Scrooge being buried if he did not change yea kissing flirting and dancing is a thing here lol but its good not my fav but it was funny

Good for Christmas time

I'm 12 and it scared me a little

its an ok movie, there is a subplot that Scrooge loved this girl but otherwise thats it. Unexpectedly scary, the main ghost freaked me out and we had to skip the bit when the ghost of of present turns into the grim reaper. my 6 year old brother got scared, otherwise OK movie...

Good

Some Sad parts Good Movie Watch with family its good animaion Great movie you Should watch