Kid reviews for Seabiscuit

An inspiring story for teens and up.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 June 7, 2011

Should have won the Oscar. Best horse movie.

My rating: PG-13 for alcohol use, language, sports-related violence and some suggestive references.

Kid, 11 years old June 10, 2009
I really like this movie. The only really bad thing in it is when a lady takes of her dress while a guy is watching but you just see her back. Great movie!!!

Teen, 15 years old Written byHunterJumper13 November 8, 2011

Amazing!

This movie was hands down amazing. Casting was fantastic, acting was fantastic, and the details are actually correct! This is a big deal for a horse person. It is a longer movie- I believe a full 2 hours?-, so it may not hold some peoples attention, but I was enthralled by it and wished it was longer! It portrays why America needed a winner, a good Rags-To-Riches story so badly. It was funny, sad, dramatic, and true to life. Language was iffy, but it added realism to the movie, and is nothing kids won't hear at school. One bedroom scene, but nothing shown- it is all blurred, which is an important bit of the story. Violence isn't a biggie, some boxing and blood, but again, nothing kids aren't already seeing on TV. The scene where *spoilers* Red gets dragged was hard to watch as a horse person, because it just shows what can happen in an instant- but it really isn't graphic. *unspoiler* Anyways, this movie is simply fantastic. I loved it. A great one for when your kiddo has outgrown Racing Stripes and Dreamer. I'm really torn between this one and Secretariat as my favorite!

Teen, 13 years old Written bylucyb573 April 1, 2017

Good Horse Movie

I really enjoyed this movie. It might be a bit confusing to younger viewers in the beginning. All horse lovers must watch.

Teen, 16 years old Written byBrigidArmbrust October 17, 2018