Kid reviews for Secondhand Lions

Secondhand Lions Poster Image

Amazing, Hilarious movie

This movie was a cinematic masterpiece. from start to finish, it had hilarious jokes, wonderful themes, and well executed plotlines. there was some language at the beginning, but from then there was only some infrequent use of it. This movie was so funny that my brother who never laughs was rolling on the floor with tears coming out of his eyes. please watch

just, WOW (O_o)

⚠️WARNING! SPOILERS!⚠️ AMAZING MOVIE!! My Mom showed me this movie when I was about 9, maybe 10 IT'S SOOO GOOOD!! there are some cuss words yes (◔_◔) but this movie made me laugh, cry, sigh. It's amazing! (The uncles died when they flew their plane into their barn house! XD it's sad they died but, ='/ but It's sad/funny [in a bittersweet way] how they died!) there are some parts that are not safe for children, so have a parental guardian watching it with them, (there are some scary/intense scenes including abusive people and a near-death animal attack, and sad lion death and a knife/fist fight and flashbacks to war scenes, parental abandonment and deceit and romance) and the old lion they buy is sooo sweet! I just love this movie! Amazing! Five star! ✩✩✩✩✩

Great awesome

I think it’s for 12 and up because it swears and has a lot of fighting.

secondhand lions is awesome!

secondhand lions is an awesome action movie. the uncles cuss a lot so be warned but they are great role models and are the parent any kid would be grateful to know.

Go out with your boots on

Secondhand lions is about boy named Walter who gets dropped off at his uncle's house for the summer. His uncles, Hub and Garth, are old and grouchy. Garth tells Walter stories of when Garth and hub went on adventures. Walter had been lied to his whole life by his mom so he doesn't know who to trust. In the end Walter's mom lets him stay with his two uncles because he trusts them. Hub has a what every guy needs to know to be a man speech. In this speech their are some parts I don't agree with. Hub never really tells the whole speech. The title of the movie, secondhand lions, means that since Garth and Hub are old they can't do the things they used to be able to do. They still have the spirits of lions though. I thought the movie was great and well filmed.

Charming Movie

This movie has always been one of my favorites. It is a must see for any family, and the storyline will stick with you forever.

Really good!

Terrific

A great family film

Best movie ever

It is no doubt one of the best movies I have ever seen.The rest of my family loves it too.