Parent reviews for Secret Headquarters

Secret Headquarters Movie Poster

Great family movie for the tween crowd!

This was a great movie. It has a fair amount of violence so if your children are sensitive be aware of that. No sexual content other than two of the girls having crushes on two of the boys, but it was a small part of the story line and very tame. There was also a long first awkward kiss at the very end of the movie between two of the kids. Insults were pretty tame and there was no profanity at all. This was an enjoyable family movie. Had a great message about friendship and teamwork and protecting the greater good. We have been waiting for a decent movie to come out for a while as everything lately has been iffy content and unnecessary profanity. This was a refreshing change.

4 people found this helpful.

Sniped a life like it was nothing

I think most of it was great. I didn't like the person getting killed that was totally unnecessary I think it teaches a lack of sacredness of life. This is a kids movie! Then the same guy who was responsible for the killing ended up being funny towards the end . I didn't like the weapons either (when they first found the headquarters) they were huge!
1 person found this helpful.

Too violent to be PG

Although this is rated PG, it was much more violent and gun-heavy than what I would consider appropriate for PG. There's a man whose face is burned in the movie.

Superhero movie for kids

Perfect for kids, if they like sky kids, this is similar with a better script and actors. The kid is from the Adam Project and Owen is Owen. Has an Ironman superhero feel meets Batman’s secret layer. A few middle school - Highschool themed ideas, i.e. boys like girls.