Kid reviews for See You Yesterday

Teens travel back in time; violence, language.

Teen, 13 years old Written byRatings4U September 22, 2020

Powerful, triumphant story has a disappointing ending.

4/5 Stars
Age 13+
Violence- 4/5 There are many scenes that show police brutality against black people. Innocent people are held at gunpoint and threatened during a robbery. Blood is shown.
Language- 4/5 Many intense scenes filled with tons of language that includes, damn, hell, f*ck, sh*t, the “N” word, dick.
Sex- 2/5 Guys talk about having sex. A guy kisses his girlfriend to make his ex jealous.
Drugs- 0/5 Not present.

Kid, 12 years old May 28, 2020

best movie ever made

WOW this movie was the best. okay some parts were a little sad in all. but over all I think this movie is okay for kids, unless you are okay with swears, and some violence

Kid, 9 years old June 19, 2019

This was NOT what I was expecting...

This movie has a great message It talks about how black people are being mistreaded but this movie isn't your average time travel movie It's sad, confusing, and over all disapointing! It leaves you on a cliffhanger and I don't think they're going to make a second one!

Teen, 17 years old Written bykoleyiscool June 5, 2019

Wow!

The way they mixed messages for black girls and boys was beyond words. The execution, the way the movie was built, the clever wordplay. It was AMAZING. The person who came up with this movie is going places and is pure genius. They better make a second one!