Kid reviews for See You Yesterday

See You Yesterday Poster Image

Wow!

The way they mixed messages for black girls and boys was beyond words. The execution, the way the movie was built, the clever wordplay. It was AMAZING. The person who came up with this movie is going places and is pure genius. They better make a second one!

1 person found this helpful.

Informative about the other side!

I watched this movie a while ago and it was full of drama. This film is great for mature 11 - 12year olds who are ready to see a different side of the world. This is a great movie where White and Non Black kids can learn about struggles that Black individuals have to go through. Keep in mind there is a bunch of swearing and a few graphic scenes (blood, guns, etc.). This is a great movie to learn more about Police Brutality.

Powerful, triumphant story has a disappointing ending.

4/5 Stars Age 13+ Violence- 4/5 There are many scenes that show police brutality against black people. Innocent people are held at gunpoint and threatened during a robbery. Blood is shown. Language- 4/5 Many intense scenes filled with tons of language that includes, damn, hell, f*ck, sh*t, the “N” word, dick. Sex- 2/5 Guys talk about having sex. A guy kisses his girlfriend to make his ex jealous. Drugs- 0/5 Not present.

best movie ever made

WOW this movie was the best. okay some parts were a little sad in all. but over all I think this movie is okay for kids, unless you are okay with swears, and some violence

This was NOT what I was expecting...

This movie has a great message It talks about how black people are being mistreaded but this movie isn't your average time travel movie It's sad, confusing, and over all disapointing! It leaves you on a cliffhanger and I don't think they're going to make a second one!