All teen and kid member reviews for Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

Teen, 17 years old Written bybenbenben01 June 28, 2012

dont see this movie

im actually only ten and this movie had sexual parts and since this movie was not good for people who want funny we went to see magic mike rated r so if your gonna take your kid to a rated r movie DONT see this one magic mike was WAY better
Kid, 9 years old June 22, 2012

Cool movie

Awesome comedy
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Cheap Seats November 23, 2012

Nice Knowing You

Lorene Scafaria makes a great directing debut and the performances are fantastic. A nice character study wrapped in an apocalypse. Some language, the character of Penny does some drugs and smokes, some mild sexual content, and a violent graphic image that stays on the screen from five to ten seconds. B+.
Kid, 10 years old June 7, 2013

Great Romantic Comedy for Older Teens and Adults

A good movie for mature starters and it has a message that can teach anyone in the world but there is some peril, sex and cursing. But, the message is you have to spend the time with someone you love whether life is long or short. Also, peril is explained in this movie like the part where the riot takes place. 2 deaths are shown (suicides one by killing himself and the other dies after he hires a hit-man to kill him) and Penny and Dodge possibly die when the bright light envelops them. This movie can also explain the Mayan Calendar ending date which was December 21, 2012 although nothing happened and tomorrow already existed although times were a little bit dark that Friday. Violence is critical but sex is vulnerable. In the beginning, Dodge's wife dumps him after hearing the asteroid is going to hit in three weeks. Dodge has a close bond with Penny throughout the movie and at the end, Dodge says he made the "stupidest mistake ever." Penny then wishes as the asteroid comes that they would save each other then Dodge says they did and they embrace their final moments on Earth. The language part is not for kids. F--k, s--t, d--k, a--hole and p---y are heard in the movie. Fitting this in a 101 minute movie is not for kids unless your a 15-year old mature kid. OVERALL: This movie is targeted for older teens and adults and is supposed to reflect "The End of The World." Most young teens and kids won't get this movie so its not for them. PARENTS: This is a violent movie with cursing and sex so don't encourage the little ones.
Teen, 17 years old Written byMiss_JayKay July 17, 2012

Not What I Expected

this film was not at all what I expected. I had not read any reviews and thought it would be a comedy, it was not. it was very dark and depressing and had much more violence than I thought a steve carell film to have. I wont be buying the dvd.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 August 5, 2012

Very funny and heartwarming drama.

Once in a while,you stumble upon hidden gems.Like this.If you are needing a good laugh,go see this.And this a horribly late review.Sorry.Mature teens and tweens are welcome to see this.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmartkitty July 29, 2012

oh yeah .because the end of the world is SO funny. NOT

Kid, 12 years old July 11, 2012

I liked it

I'm 12 years old but very mature for my age and I watched it (my mum didn't know it was restricted). I liked it, there were funny moments, but sometimes I was a bit bored and didn't understand what was going on.
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 June 23, 2012

Funny but Dramatic

Brief but strong violence, use of heroin and weed, and several f-bombs, along with very funny, but crude jokes, make this movie very good, but not for younger teens. It may or may not bore them