Educator and Parent of a 14 year old Written bybeanhead July 18, 2014

WHY??

Why does Hollywood think that this would appeal to anyone??? Don't bother, it is a total waste of money.
Adult Written bylmtrav August 5, 2014

Not as bad as you'd think

The title and previews of this movie really make it seem a lot worse than it actually is. Yes, the entire plot is surrounding a sex tape, but the only actual parts really involving sex are just briefly in the beginning and end. The couple finally decides to watch the tape in the end right before the credits roll. If you don't want to see this, you can just leave the theater because there is nothing more to the movie after. There is swearing, but it isn't any worse than any other movies like it. Kids old enough to see this movie know and hear these words, I can guarantee you. The movie is very funny. It is not as funny as some similar movies like 22 Jump Street or Bridesmaids, but it a good late summer movie if you need something to see.
Parent of an infant, infant, infant, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 6, 7, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 11, 11, 12, 13, 13, 14, 15, 15, 15, 16, 17, and 18+ year old Written bynicoleandmeatwadss February 10, 2015

good

but I think that it should be age 13+
Parent Written byemmastanley July 31, 2015

Not good

This movie is filled with strong sex references.
Adult Written byreadingkid July 30, 2014

Thought it was going to be super inappropriate, but actually not really

Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel are great role models as Annie and Jay having positive messages. In some scenes, they were nude showing their backsides, but good thing Annie covered her sensitive body parts and that Jay covered up his genitals. I'm used to violence in PG-13 rated movies which doesn't scare me often. I remember a vicious dog chasing Jay which is more of a PG-13 like scene. This movie doesn't look NC-17 rated at all. Even when this movie is titled "Sex Tape", sexual scenes aren't super explicit.
Parent Written bySANS April 3, 2016

Lots of buttsex

2 year Olds should have suprize lama buttsex
Parent Written bymattbruns3 October 27, 2015

Sex movie

This has sex in it througout.
Educator and Parent Written byjohnswanson November 19, 2014

Sex, sex, and more sex... along with some drugs, profanity, and everything else.

This movie is not for kids. In fact, I'm not sure it's even good for adults. Unless you mean 'adults' as in 'adult films'. I realize this is supposed to be funny, and I did laugh it spots, but kids should never watch this movie. Sex, nudity, profanity, drugs - all of it used for comic effect. I'm really not a prude... I'm just tired of this kind of movie. Similar to Neighbors, this movie can't rise above sex jokes. Maybe the fact that this movie lost money and got panned by critics will send a message. Apple products are also all over the place in this film.