Kid reviews for Shark Tale

Fast, fresh, funny action comedy set undersea.

Kid, 11 years old June 19, 2018

shark tale

I like the messages, but it is quite violent. The main fish throws an anchor and it kills Frankie the Shark. Consumerism in it includes Coca Cola and Krispy Kreme donuts. There is also romance. Wine is served at Frankie's funeral.

Teen, 15 years old Written bypawpatrolfanatic September 12, 2019

one of the best dreamworks movies

we need a sequel.

Kid, 12 years old September 7, 2019

An Immoral Movie That Teaches Poor Values

I was looking for a movie for me and my family (mom, dad, 7-year-old sibling) to watch. I found this movie and thought the premise looked good. We ended up watching maybe half of it. The main character is a poor fish named Oscar, who is desperate to be a famous pop star. He is apparently dating another fish, but he sees a fish that is more pretty than the one he is dating and tries to impress her. It shows kids that it's okay to have an affair. He manages to lie his way into popularity, which shows kids that it's okay to lie in order to get what you want. Also, the plot is not very engaging. I do not recommend this movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMovie Mango June 22, 2019

i don't remember why but i remember feeling really uncomfortable watching it when it was younger. maybe because of sexual stuff it isn't okay for young kids. still shiver at the thought of this movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byLoranikas303 June 21, 2019

You’re right MPAA but it does need to Change into PG-13 for some mild language.

Why did common Sense Media forgot to change language into 2 stars. I have 2 stars for some language because I remembered there is a “H” word or others. For tweens and Teens.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLoranikas303 June 21, 2019

You’re right MPAA but it does need to Change into PG-13 for some mild language.

Teen, 17 years old Written byUniqeme February 9, 2019

Great for all ages!!

I’ve loved this movie from the moment I first saw it to now at the age of 17! It’s fun, witty, hilarious, and sure to keep kids entertained. The soundtrack is amazing and will have you jamming. But most of all the moral and underlying message of the movie is something to be valued.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTeen Media YO January 7, 2019

TOO MUCH STUFF THAT OOF AND FUNNY STUFF

I think that there are lot of bad stuff, but at the same time I think it's funny. The reason I think that the movie is bad is because of lola and I don't know if you heard in the movie the word hell. I think that it is also funny because there are some funny parts and ROMANTIC. THAT'S IT.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old December 15, 2018

Seriously 4 stars?!?! I'd rather watch paint dry for 90 minutes!
Kid, 11 years old July 15, 2018

Horrible, only put it in front of babies.

I used to like this movie, but I re-watched it and it's horrible. It looks disgusting, the jokes aren't funny, the story is cliche and has no originality and it's just one big ad.

Anyone with good taste, above the age of 8 or even someone who has 2 brain cells would not like this movie. Sure, you could put it in front of a baby, but you could put anything else too. You could show them Mulan or Monsters Inc or something good to entertain them, instead of this steaming pile of trash.

My point is, if you are going to watch a movie for your kid, keep looking for yourself and their sake.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheStifmeister January 10, 2017

An excuse to make an album. Just awful.

Kid, 10 years old February 13, 2016

Baby movie

Little kids like the cute sharks but the big kids like me hate it. Watching it at 10 was a big mistake don't watched if your age is over 5
Teen, 16 years old Written bydanny 7000 August 4, 2015

shark tale is not for little kids

i think shark tale is an amazing movie but its not for little kids because of the mobster refrences and theirs some mild swearing like hell with that being said i don't recommend shark tale for anyone under the age of 13

Kid, 12 years old February 8, 2015

PG-10

Contains mild threat and mildly scary comic violence.

Kid, 12 years old November 8, 2014

Kid, 12 years old August 3, 2014
This is hilarious. Will Smith and Jack Black were funny. Martin Scorsesse and Robert De Niro were good since they worked together in great films.

Kid, 11 years old August 15, 2013

fun

it was good but fine

Kid, 7 years old August 14, 2013

Why not fish tale?

Might have nightmares if younger.

Kid, 10 years old August 14, 2013

half

there is some good stuff and inappropriate stuff, and might scare kids below 5, plus it's worse then Nemo!!!

Teen, 16 years old Written bySuperSonicSteve896 April 28, 2013

Excellent job DreamWorks Animation. *claps hands*.

Shark Tale was a really funny film. It was awesome. Everything was perfect from the CGI to the comedy. I have the DVD. That is proof that i'm a Shark Tale fan.