Kid reviews for Shark Tale

Fast, fresh, funny action comedy set undersea.

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 October 7, 2010

Underwater film is okay for kids

An okay film, not my favorite Dreamworks movie but it's good (an it had Will Smith in it so it had to be good!)
Kid, 12 years old February 8, 2015

PG-10

Contains mild threat and mildly scary comic violence.

Teen, 16 years old Written bySuperSonicSteve896 April 28, 2013

Excellent job DreamWorks Animation. *claps hands*.

Shark Tale was a really funny film. It was awesome. Everything was perfect from the CGI to the comedy. I have the DVD. That is proof that i'm a Shark Tale fan.
Teen, 14 years old Written byarman kalantari January 28, 2012

nice for kids but boring movie

i hate the movie. it is pg should be G. boring not for pre teens and over it is for kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written by13199631 November 17, 2009

a movie for kids with a flirty dirty twist

well this movie is a hard one it has a little bit of questional gestures there is a song i like big butts older brother 14 started singing it and got in trouble this movie is a bout a fish who wants money and will do anythig he lies cheats and throws a party where a girl and him get all cozy i wuold say if your child is not a monkey see monkey do i would fast foward through some scenes

Kid, 12 years old November 8, 2014

Kid, 11 years old April 5, 2013

How is this a kids movie, Dreamworks?

This is definetly not for kids. They were using material like the godfather and words like goldigger, and come on, two characters were gay parodies of Bert and Ernie, and one person was a goldigger. This is a great movie, but not for kids!

Teen, 14 years old Written byJadenp March 3, 2011
Very crude. not for children.

Kid, 11 years old December 6, 2010

THE BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIMES!!!!

i love this movie! i saw it when i was 4. THIS IS MY FAVE MOVIE!!!!!

Sharkum

Shark Tale is sweeet! 1 of the best movies I've ever seen.ONNNNNNNNNNNN!
Kid, 10 years old February 13, 2016

Baby movie

Little kids like the cute sharks but the big kids like me hate it. Watching it at 10 was a big mistake don't watched if your age is over 5
Kid, 12 years old August 3, 2014
This is hilarious. Will Smith and Jack Black were funny. Martin Scorsesse and Robert De Niro were good since they worked together in great films.

Kid, 9 years old September 30, 2012

Mild comic violence

Consumer advice: Contains mild comic violence and scary moments. My consumer advice: Contains mild comic violence. Funny violence in the movie, quite a lot but not enough to say frequent.
Teen, 17 years old Written byUniqeme February 9, 2019

Great for all ages!!

I’ve loved this movie from the moment I first saw it to now at the age of 17! It’s fun, witty, hilarious, and sure to keep kids entertained. The soundtrack is amazing and will have you jamming. But most of all the moral and underlying message of the movie is something to be valued.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTeen Media YO January 7, 2019

TOO MUCH STUFF THAT OOF AND FUNNY STUFF

I think that there are lot of bad stuff, but at the same time I think it's funny. The reason I think that the movie is bad is because of lola and I don't know if you heard in the movie the word hell. I think that it is also funny because there are some funny parts and ROMANTIC. THAT'S IT. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old December 15, 2018

Seriously 4 stars?!?! I'd rather watch paint dry for 90 minutes!
Kid, 11 years old July 15, 2018

Horrible, only put it in front of babies.

I used to like this movie, but I re-watched it and it's horrible. It looks disgusting, the jokes aren't funny, the story is cliche and has no originality and it's just one big ad. Anyone with good taste, above the age of 8 or even someone who has 2 brain cells would not like this movie. Sure, you could put it in front of a baby, but you could put anything else too. You could show them Mulan or Monsters Inc or something good to entertain them, instead of this steaming pile of trash. My point is, if you are going to watch a movie for your kid, keep looking for yourself and their sake.
Kid, 11 years old June 19, 2018

shark tale

I like the messages, but it is quite violent. The main fish throws an anchor and it kills Frankie the Shark. Consumerism in it includes Coca Cola and Krispy Kreme donuts. There is also romance. Wine is served at Frankie's funeral.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheStifmeister January 10, 2017

An excuse to make an album. Just awful.

Teen, 16 years old Written bydanny 7000 August 4, 2015

shark tale is not for little kids

i think shark tale is an amazing movie but its not for little kids because of the mobster refrences and theirs some mild swearing like hell with that being said i don't recommend shark tale for anyone under the age of 13