Kid reviews for Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure

HSM spin-off mixes pink finery with positive messages.

Teen, 17 years old Written byJerrQ March 20, 2015

Positive messages

This movie is probably one of the better Disney spinoff films, as it really develops the character of Sharpay Evans from the High School Musical trilogy, while also staying true to the way she is presented in the original movies. This time, though, Sharpay is definitely given more room to grow from being spoiled and pampered to being someone who is eventually able to let go of her insecurities and reach for her dreams. We know in the HSM movies that Sharpay is very involved in Theatre, and in this film we get to see her burning passion for being onstage. Ashley Tisdale does very well in capturing Sharpay's spirit and determination, and Austin Butler also does well as her encouraging friend Peyton, who eventually saves the day and aids in making Sharpay's dreams come true. The film is not perfect, but it does have some valuable lessons, such as the fact that people may not always be as they present themselves to be, as well as the power of determination.

Kid, 11 years old July 14, 2011

Bad

She's a stupid, inresponisible, girl with no brains and is obsessed with stupid fashion. This movie has NO point. She's such a spoiled brat. I don't think anyone should watch this movie everyone has NO brains. And Sharpay couldn't be down to Earth if her LIFE depended on it!! Supid pointless movie!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydrblue91 July 3, 2011

Stupid, yet appropriate

Its a stupid movie. The girl is obsessed with pink. It doesn't depict real life in any way possible. I hated the movie a lot. The movie is appropriate for the younger ones though.

Kid, 11 years old July 3, 2011

Fine for all ages though I don't suggest watching it.

It's fine for most age's though the movie is another horrible disney channel flick.
Kid, 10 years old April 21, 2011

S.F.A. (Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure)

It's REALLY REALLY AWESOME!! I just got back from watching it. My two sisters came too. They thought some parts were funny. It's basically a comedy about a girl going to Broadway (The first time she doesn't actually make it). If you have ever seen High School Musical, You will recognize Sharpay.

Kid, 12 years old April 20, 2016

Here's what I think

So what I think is that it's a fun song-and-dance movie full of sparkle that just gets better. But sometimes I have to think about the other stuff. There is a lot of immodest clothing, which seems just about normal in this day and age, and Amber Lee is a mean and manipulative character that little kids probably won't WANT to copy, and then that's about it besides Sharpay's spoiled-rich girl personality. So it's a really cute movie that has a great ending, and I really liked it!
Kid, 9 years old June 24, 2013

SHARPAY FANS LOOK AT THIS!!!

Cute movie, but a little bit iffy just saw it. Sarpay fans will love!

Kid, 11 years old September 3, 2012

great movie

too much

Kid, 10 years old October 22, 2011

Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure

Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure Is A Movie That Shows High School Musical Is Not The Only Blockbuster Of Disney Channel.It Is Very Nice And Sharpay Is Not Even Evil Because She Has To Play The Lead Role So It Will Be Hard.But Overall Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure Is A Great Movie

Educational Value
Teen, 13 years old Written byratingpeepsshows69 October 6, 2011

Not what I expected but good!!!

This movie was not what I expected. I wish they had mentioned the other HSM characters, (Troy, Gabriella, Chad, etc.) only once did I hear her mention anyone and it was of her brother. It was really good and it kept me watching!!! :D

Kid, 11 years old June 26, 2011

Fantastic SuperStar

i love Sharpay she is a very nice person i don't like Gabriela she is a skunk bag i wrote this to show and yell every one in the world that Sharpay Evans is amazing not like the others

Educational Value
Teen, 17 years old Written bykassicast June 3, 2011

good movie cute dogs

movie is great love the dogs have both breeds now

Kid, 11 years old May 8, 2011
its an awsome adventure people will love