Kid reviews for Shawn Mendes: In Wonder

Shawn Mendes: In Wonder Poster Image

Based on 1 review

11 and up

I think it should be whatever the parent thinks. I just loved it because watching my favorite singer's documentary it was awesome. Thank You Shawn Mendes for the film.

This is such a great documentary and I’m not just saying this as a fan. There was so much emotion captured and it was so cool to see Shawn going through the process of creating his 4th album! I definitely recommend this!

Very inspirational

I loved to see Shawn's journey throughout the year and months, it was actually quite emotional to see the flash backs and the concerts he has performed in. I love how he narrated the whole story and to see him and camilla together was heart warming! I loved seeing the contrast between his stage/public self and his background outside with his family and friends. It is a must watch! Quite alot of language do thats why I'd say 14+

Wow

This movie was really good and inspiring, It had 11 f-words but was really inspiring for people who love Shawn Mendas, want to become a singer or like to sing. Enjoy

I’ve never watched it

Hi Loranikas303! Well I’m here to say that I do like Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes is a good singer too. “Wonder” is a very good song.