Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Shoot 'Em Up

Over-the-top action with guns, guns, and ... guns.

Adult Written bySuperJoe April 9, 2008
Adult Written bycallofduty5 March 5, 2011

Silly as F**K but very good in that way

One of the best action movies of 2007. It's quiet violent tough

Parent of a 7 year old Written byrachel4missions March 13, 2009

Silly but enjoyable.

It was an interesting movie, despite having a lacking plot and way over the top action and sex. Still, it was a good date movie and we both laughed most of the way through it. My boyfriend and I will never be able to look at carrots the same way again.
Adult Written byferdinand starbuck April 9, 2008

I got a Headache

This movie was pure and simple senseless violence..it had no plot and no redeeming value whatsoever.
Adult Written bylacy419 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byDarkAgentE February 22, 2018

Great fun.

Are you tired of all those shitty hollywood action films like, Fast and Furious, The last 2 taken films, and the Transformers movies? If you are, watch this movie. It's a straight up non stop gore and guts action ride. It doesn't hold back on the carnage, and it doesn't ever slow down. From the very beginning it throws you into the action. No slow pace, we don't got time for that shit. We've got bad guys to kill. Oh, I forgot to mention that they do the action right. They don't do it in multiple cuts, they show you everything in 1-3 cuts. Also, I didn't know that you could use a vegetable as a weapon. Apparently you can. This is a very fun, nonstop action joy ride, and it's a film for the true fans of the action genre. This one gets a 5/5.