Kid reviews for Shrek the Halls

Shrek the Halls Poster Image

Epic, very funny, did laugh

This film was extremely entertaining and I absolutely love the high quality graphics. The entire time I noticed that Shrek would make sexual advances on donkey and I feel like the younger kids may not notice, but I did. At one point santa ate a gingerbread person and I feel like the younger kids shouldnt be exposed to something so violent and sexual so young. Overall I would rate this movie an 11/10 - it was superb

Shrek the Halls is a Masterpiece

I had an incredible experience viewing the short film titled, "Shrek the Halls". It was a masterpiece that only gods could of created and I praise Dreamworks Productions and Mike Myers for teaming up to create this epic treasure of a movie. If you have never seen this extraordinary culturally based showpiece, I strongly advise, no I demand you to experience this. Thank you for your time and I insist that you enjoy it as much as I did.

shrek the halls is not for little kids

i think shrek the halls is amazing but its not for little kids its much tamer than the other shrek stuff but theirs one part where gingys girlfreind gets eaten by santa with that being said shrek the halls is much tamer than the movies and i dont reccomend it for anyone under the age of 10

The perfect Shrek themed Christmas movie for the entire family

Perfect for the holidays(both Chirstmas and Thanksgiving).And also some potty humor to go along with the movie(Nose picking and vomiting).But otherwise it's a squeaky clean holiday film for the entire family.

This is a Great Christmas Shrek Special

I remembered watching a Sesame Street Christmas special and a Bob The Builder Christmas special as a child I loved watching both Specials however Shrek The Halls is the best Christmas special Dreamworks has made I know its Christmas yet however I'm getting the Orange John Cena Pack and WWE 2K15 for Christmas

BEST FREAKING TV CHRISTMAS SPECIAL EVER!!!!

That is a very good TV Christmas Special. Very sweet, no language. Just some slapstick cartoon violence. It doesn't bother me.

Really good with a positive message

I have the DVD of this and it's really good. It has some potty humor, but it still has a positive message about the importance of family and friends and that the true meaning of Christmas is being together with the people you love. Violence: Some cartoonish violence, but nobody gets severly hurt. Consumerism: None in the special itself, but this is based of the Shrek movie series, which already has a ton of merchandise in stores.

good for kids

A holiday with the worlds favorite ogre.

The same iffy-feeling from the films is inserted into this Christmas special, but it's funny and a pleasure to watch. Santa picks his nose instead of just touching it ot go up the chiminy. Fiona and the ogre-babies "play kazoo" in thier sleep by breaking wind. Nothing as bad as some of the movies.

Funniest christmas special ever!

I like it but some scary scenes!