Kid reviews for Shrek the Third

Shrek the Third Poster Image

my thoughts...

This movie is cute but not as fun as past movies, and there's some cartoon violence.
1 person found this helpful.

Just watch the first one, again. Or The Bad Guys.

We enjoyed the other Shrek movies (though imperfect). But never before have our 9 and 6 year olds--who requested Shrek 3 and spent their own money to rent it-- asked to turn off a movie. Their comment: "ìt's just bad." We agree, and are glad they said so.

Cinematic disaster but the comedy is still persistant

Shrek the Third (2007) Blazer346 When King Harold (John Cleese) suddenly "croaks", Shrek (Mike Myers) is left with the duty and responsibilities of running Far, Far Away as the new King. But Shrek doesn't feel like he is the right guy for the job. The only solution is having someone else take the throne. So Shrek, along with Donkey (Eddie Murphy) and Puss in Boots (Antonio Banderas), goes on a search for a rebellious Arthur (Justin Timberlake), who is the only remaining heir aside from Shrek. Little does he know is that his old enemy, the ruthless Prince Charming (Rupert Everett), is plotting to take over the kingdom with an army of fairy-tale villains at his command. Only Fiona (Cameron Diaz) and a posse of Princesses are left to defend the kingdom from Charming's wrath.

This is a great movie!

I did not like the Dreamworks logo when Tai Lung jumpscared me. I did like the part where Shrek and Donkey went down the tunnels to find Shen and Susie's wedding.

This is my favorite Shrek movie

I like the part where Donkey sings numa numa

You need to watch it!!

Um literally within the first 1 min of the movie Shrek is naked in bed with Fiona but you can't see anything. Then he gets his backside scratched for a good 20 seconds. Only mature kids will understand it. Few adult-ish jokes. Oh yeah, and these rebel women are burning their bras,

Shrek 3 is bad,horrific,forgettable

Shrek 3 is a movie that should have been a meme it was made by drunk people and it shouldn’t have been made it should have been banned from us Shrek cannon.Shrek 3 is worse than Alvin & The Chipmunks 3 or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Turtles In Time(1993).

Solid ENtry

Even tho Shrek The Third is my least fav in the Shrek entre it is still enjoyable for me I like everything going on but this movie does not feel as fresh as the first two installments Shrek the Third is about Prince Charming wants revenge pretty much and he got everything taken away from him like I said this was a solid entry into the series I don't mind it too much it is weak than the first two installments it felt fresh in those movies and all the characters are great the score and music match those movies this does not really do that which is a downgrade I like arurther and all that So I believe that this is a solid entry to the series so I give Shrek The Third a B-

THE SHREK THE THIRD REVIEW

while not as emotional or intelligent as the previous installments this film fires on all cylinders comedy wise and jokes for the adults just like the first two. this film has more low brow humor including includes a weed joke , sexual implications and implied course language "and you my friend are royally foghorn" and there are a lot of deaths but i recommend this shrek entry for older audiences ps. a lot of spewing and baby humor gags but occasionally shines in paticular is Ian McShanes memorable performance as captain hook and Mike Myers , Cameron Diaz , Eddie Murphy Rupert Everett , Justin Timberlake and Monty Python alumni John Cleese and Eric Idle this entry was green in all the wrong ways but has occasional moments of excellence

I've never watched this!

I don't ever watched all of Shrek movies. user Ben W loves movies. he puts age 2+ and 5 stars. He also reviews The Secret Life of Pets and The Secret Life of Pets 2. What a fanboy! Check it out! :) Edit: For Dogcat! Okay, which Pixar movie should you review first!? Would you like to do Toy Story movies, Monsters inc., The Incredibles, Up, and more! If you search for any Pixar film page (like you reviewed WALL-E, Inside Out, Finding Dory, and Cars 3), next, you can click the studio says “Pixar Animation Studios“ located in below of the page. It's like hashtag! Then voila! Now, these are all of Pixar movies! Maybe these films that you've never watched or seen them before because you keep being busy or doing something else. I do too! I was really busy than watching movies because I do watching YouTube videos and drawings (one of my favorite hobbies because of just my imagination). Good luck! Bye! :)