Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 9 kid reviews

Sort by:

terrible

i think nobody should watch it personally the storyline is a bit off and it's not scary considering the sexual parts...not that bad but still probably not the best for young kids laughing my head off as i watched it

don't get the thai version

this movie is really scary but don't get the thai version because you have to read the headings and the movie is so interesting that you don't want to read the headings

i liked this movie.it wasn't gorey but it was still scary.it really keeps you watching.its really good

Good!

I usually don't like the asian remakes. I liked the Ring and The Ring Two, but the rest of them I didn't like. I didn't know if I was going to like this movie or not so I bought it and it was surprisingly very good! I definitely beat out all of my expectation! I wasn't bored for a second of it! mIt was really good! PS. The ending was amazing!!!!

If you don't like ghosts...This isn't the movie for you

Very enjoyable Thriller, However not good for kids. Unless you don't mind you kids seeing pictures of ghost and men being thrown out winds and worm like creatures coming out of a dudes mouth, then I recommend watching it.

Older Kids!

I really like it! Really is a good spoke!

Perfect for 13 or older

This is a great horror movie for anyone who likes Japanese remake films. It had some stuff, leading up to sex, that would be uncomfortrble to watch with my mom, but it really was an amazing movie with great special effects. It reminded me of the uninvited and a toned-down version of the grudge.

14A-Disturbing Content, Not Reccomended for Children, language= bad horror movie

This is one of those movies that are very low on scares, boring, and act like a sleeping pill.

Just sick and disturbing

This movie is sick and retorded almost everone dies in guremes ways. I had bad dreams for days. No one under 13 should watch it.