Kid reviews for Side Effects

Side Effects Poster Image

I liked this movie

I really liked Channing Tatum in this movie. I wouldn't recommend this movie for younger teens because for language, violence and sexual content.

The twist blew me away!

Rooney Mara's startling portrayal as Emily, the drug-addled maybe crazy lady who sparks a media frenzy after she does something horrible, and her psychiatrist (Law) is blamed for giving her the wrong drugs. It works like a classic thriller, with a dynamite reveal. Underrated for sure, "Side Effects" is worth a rental for grown-ups and older teens.

Thought-Provoking Film With Non-Stop Thrilling Storyline

This film is one of my favorite flicks!!! This movie does deal with intense material including suicide and drug prescriptions, with scenes of partial nudity, but most older teens should be able to handle. I would rate this PG-13 For Violence, Drug Use & Material, Sexuality, Partial Nudity, & Brief Strong Language

AMAZING MOVIE iffy for young teens

im 13 and i watched side effects and i was just fine and my parents were comfortable with me watching it, my parents trust my judgement and i am a bit more mature than others for my age. i think the movie was amazing but i don't think many 13 year olds are interested in it but i was very in to it, i would probably say make sure your 13 or 14 year old can handle watching sexual content then i think they will be fine.