Parent reviews for Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas

Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas Poster Image

Eris is one amazing villain

A stunning film to which kept me entertained throughout, i don't understand why so many people hate this film. One of the things that really stand out for me on this one is the dialogue, it's very humorous with many great witty lines which kept me laughing. Plus Eris is an awesome villain with amazing hair, it never stops moving, she must of been quite a task to animate since she never sits still or is constantly turning in to and out of smoke. Ok it's not the BEST but is very nearly there!

This movie has almost non-stop action, peril and fight scenes, so be careful around very young or sensitve kids. Also a breif reference to a brothel might get little kids asking questions.

Great story, lots of adventure. Could be a bit advanced for younger children.

There you go again, CS, ignoring lessons!

Despite all the reasons for me to hate you guys, at least you usually pay attention to the lessons in movies! But not this time, oh no! You didn't mention ONCE how Sinbad was willing to sacrifice his life for a friend! You also failed to mention how Sinbad's bad behavior is just an act and that he accepts it all in the end. Overall, this is a severely underrated film. It has nearly-nonstop action, so it's very fun to watch and it's very original. I know it kinda goes against the original story, but then again, I really liked Hercules, so obviously I couldn't care less about that. Overall, I fail to see why people dislike this movie so much. It's funny, it's well thought-out, it's an overall fun experience. CS, I gotta say this: Lighten up. Just because movies tend to teach lessons, that doesn't mean it has to be its soul purpose. Even if you can't see the lessons, can't you just avoid removing a whole point for that? Seriously, you do that a lot.

We enjoyed the movie despite that there were very few "calm" scenes -lots of fast action scenes. The characters were delightful!