Kid reviews for Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas

Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas Poster Image

Inspiring and exciting

I've watched this movie as a child countless times and still do to this day. Might say this holds some personal value to myself, but the stunning animation, exciting soundtrack and unique characters give this movie something others simply do not have.

Inappropriate Content and Innuendo in a Film for a Younger Audience

This movie was jam packed with innuendo including sex jokes. Children under the age of 12 might have the jokes go over their head. The PG rating is accurate, although PG13 would be safer. Concludingly, the sex jokes are a bit over the top and would intrest adults more than children.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES

This movie is one of my favorites! I love the characters, the danger, how adventurous it is, and basically I love the whole movie! Besides the great adventures they have which makes the movie amazing, it has a lesson that is very important that kids should know which is to: do the right thing. Of course some other people might find different lessons, but I think that is one of the most important lessons from this movie. However, if kids are bothered by kissing, just skip the parts where they do that which is not found in a lot of scences. On the other hand, I disagree with CommonSense with them saying that violence is a thing that should be watched out for. All there is that a person is threatened to be beheaded and a little bit of fighting. But come on! They are pirate-sort of people, what do you expect? Overall, this is a must-watch movie that kids will enjoy.

SINBAD

"It's the end of the world!" "Pay up its flat." its a really funny movie i loved it though i never got to finish it does sinbad and the woman get together because i know she's his friends fiancee

Great Movie!!

This is my favorite animated movie of all time!! It had great leassons for kids in it about friendship and loyalty. And the characters are great role models. The only thing that was kind of iffy in this movie was the romantic relationship between Sinbad Marina a little too much for younger kids. But in all this movie was good and taught a valuable lesson about friendship.

Dazzling special effects with some great monsters and action sequences. The rest is rubbish, with characters you don't care for and way too many sexual quips.