Kid reviews for Sky High

Sky High Poster Image

Cinematography/Visuals: 3/5 Special Effects: 3/5 Acting: 4/5 Dialogue: 4/5 World-Building: 4/5 Humorous Moments: 4/5 Emotional Moments: 2/5 Soundtrack: 3/5

they just ripped off my hero acidemia

so if ya don't know what my hero acidemia is its a Japanese comic series about a young boy ( iziku madoria ) and the main character is just izuku madoria but less nerdy and can fly and the main characters name in sky high is will and izkukus child hood friend (my favorite ) bakugo this one dude is just him but uses and one of his friends is just fropy and how they have animal powers then the part where the fire man holds hands with the ice girl just seems like they want to make it a prequel to mha or just want to rip it off and you got this from a my hero acidemia fan

Really good, some flirting though.

An Underrated Classic

This is a pretty great movie, the action is great, the characters are great, the story works very well. The only reason I hesitate giving Sky High 5 stars is purely from how dated some of the humor and special effects are.

If My Hero Academia was a live action anime.

Title says it all.

Great movie for kids

A movie you would watch over and over again

This is such an amazing movie! It is an amazing super hero movie, even for people who dislike superhero movies, like me. I've watched this movie at least 10 times since it first came out.

I love it