All teen and kid member reviews for Skyfall

Teen, 14 years old Written bySt33p3t November 11, 2012

Skyfall...

Skyfall, the new Bond film. I saw this film yesterday, I was very excited as the hype up to the movie was massive. I was not disappointed. It is in a different style to the other two recent Bond films (Casino Royale and Quatum of Solace) but I personally think it is better, maybe even the best Bond yet. Silva (the bad guy) is played very well, an excellent performance. It doesn't have as much sex and bad language as the other films but is still recognisable as a Bond film. All performances were great, I especially liked the Q as he is different to the previous ones. This is suitable for most kids but they have to be mature enough to understand a lot of the film. Look out for the twist at the end :) This film is amazing.
Kid, 11 years old November 10, 2012

Brilliant Film

Great film for anyone who likes action. In my opinion Bond is the best series of action movies around and Sky Fall is the best on yet. Just to warn you though younger children shouldn't watch this film as it includes some inappropriate language and booze.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySecretMeVladimir November 8, 2012

Skyfall BEST

Best movie ever!
Teen, 13 years old Written byzkirku March 17, 2014

Good action! Bad ending.

Great action but there is some blood. The cussing overall isn't that bad, no f bomb, but there is a couple s words. The story is ok but Bond does all this work and (SPOILER WARNING) m dies in the end which was really dumb. There is two scenes of passionate kissing where Bond and his lady are naked, but nothing is shown. Overall, good Bond movie with great action, but not that great story.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymrlucien November 14, 2012

Skyfall

Very good Jimmy Bond film. There is tons of product placement, lots of violence, some pretty scary stuff with Raoul Silva and some sex
Teen, 13 years old Written byEric Paul October 7, 2013

Best movie ever

BEST MOVIE for teens
Kid, 12 years old December 2, 2012

Awesome movie with tons of action.

Skyfall is a great spy movie with non-stop action and a good story. Anyone who likes action and is older than 10 years old should see it, but it might be too ify for younger kids. Lots of people get shot, there is some sex, f--- and c--k are both said and every other word is bloody so no one under ten should see it. I highly reccomend this movie to teenagers and adults. P.S. if you wont let your kids see this try the bourne legacy, it is similar to skyfall but not as innapropriate.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDerp_cookie October 21, 2015

Let the skyfall...

Firstly, I was never a huge fan of James Bond but I happened to come across this on Netflix and thought I would have a look at it. I am glad I did. Daniel Craig is a great actor and Adele is brilliant singing the song 'Skyfall'. And the villain is great in the movie and he makes jokes and he is hard to take seriously. Skyfall is not a film that I recommend for anyone under 13. The film is fun but can get intense in places especially at the last 40 minutes are very intense. There start of the film begins with Bond walking into a room to see two people dead with some pools of blood beside them. There is also some language like 1 f--k, 7 s--t, 3 h--l, 1 hoe, and 2 b--ch. There is also a brief sex scene where Bond walks into a shower with a woman and have sex (no nudity, everything is blocked up with steam.) Sexual intercourse is implied. The final 40 minutes of the film are really intense with some death and it's meant for mature viewers. Derp_cookie over and out
Kid, 11 years old May 12, 2013

Great movie!!

It is a great action packed movie but may be too intense for kids under 10
Kid, 10 years old March 23, 2013

what do you expect

what do you expect its an 007 movie that mean s its going to be violent.but it gives a positive message and role model.its the best 007 movie
Kid, 10 years old March 2, 2013

Great film for 11 or 12 year olds

This is a brilliant film i watched it about a week ago and i thought it was brilliant. There is swearing and violence in it but my mum and dad let me watch it. My little sister is only 7 but is as clever as a few 9 year old's in my school and my parents let her watch it. To be honest I would say if you don,t want swearing or violence then you should probably be 12 to watch it.
Kid, 11 years old February 18, 2013

Awesome Movie!!

This movie is AWESOME!! Ok I put pause for 11+ because im eleven and i had to close my eyes for the sex scenes. My 8 yr old sister did see some of it but not much and she didnt really pay attention, so if there are younger kids that want to see this I think that would be ok, but just cover there eyes. Obviously, theres a lotta violence, but nothing that 11+ cant handle (depending on the kid because I LOVE scary movies). There is a lot of innuendo and some bad scenes but they dont last long and just cover your eyes! There is SO MUCH CONSUMERISM!!! It was crazy! There is a lot of drinking and some drugs/smoking and refrences to taking drugs, but it doesnt effect how awesome this movie is! Definitely go see it!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byjohnnysaw January 19, 2013

a must see

Great spy film. Great story with great acting. Violence is present throughout the film.
Kid, 9 years old December 1, 2012

FOR OLDER KIDS!!!!!!!!!

FIGHT,SEX,FIGHT,FIGHT,SEX, ETC.
Kid, 12 years old November 30, 2012

Just be careful!

I watched this with my parents and some friends and I loved it! Although there was ALOT of sexual scenes. Just be careful!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLu Bu November 27, 2012

Awesome

Great Film, It was really cool and action pack!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySSJAJ1302 August 15, 2016

Amazing Spy Film with Great Acting

This film was excellent in many aspects. The soundtrack was beautifully constructed. Daniel Craig reprised the role of James Bond wonderfully. The action sequences were phenomenal and the humor intelligent. I would recommend this for all fans of the spy genre and I would recommend repeat views for everyone.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTreeofdoom August 9, 2016
Teen, 15 years old Written bymarvelfreak July 23, 2016

violent but entertaining bond movie

this movie is great! It is violent but a must see for bond fans!
Teen, 15 years old Written byAge critical reviews February 19, 2016