Kid reviews for Sleepover

Sleepover Poster Image

Awsome

I have watched it without my mom's permission, and she got furious could you watch it and tell me if that's ok. P.S. I'm 11 years old

Good, except some iffy behaviour

I really like this movie and think that CSM’s review is completely wrong but true, I mean, people in this movie behave really badly and don’t set good examples, but it is fun to watch and when I was 12 I enjoyed it.

Funny, just have to gage weather or not it’s appropriate for your kids

This movie is about kids coming right out of Junior high so I feel like it’s perfect for kids right around that age because they can relate to it more. Id look at why it’s rated the way it is and judge for yourself weather or not your children are mature enough to watch it or not

I think it’s fine

It’s good! I think it would be better for older kids maybe 12+ or a mature 11 year old. I loved it! Just make sure it’s right for you or your kids…

15? Really?

While this movie has no substance and is pretty stupid, it's not THAT inappropriate. There's one questionable joke (the girl ordering "sex on the beach", which was an adult joke anyway) and an attempted kiss, but that's as far as it goes. There are are two jokes involving bras (one where the dad finds one in a fridge and a one of the girls takes it, another where the roller skating dorks from earlier in the movie sneak into the girl's house and search through her drawer, finding a bra) but CSM, name one Disney Channel sitcom that doesn't make a joke like that. And since you didn't have a problem with it there, there shouldn't be a problem with it here. While I wouldn't show this to a younger sibling, it's not THAT bad.

Full of mean, sexual, and illegal behaviors

Ok, this movie has some serious problems. In the beginning, the mean girls tell an overweight girl they can help her sue the diet pill company for not working. The overweight girl also meets an overweight guy, and tells him her name even though he is a complete stranger and they dance later. One of the means girls's boyfriends tries to force her to have sex with him and when she refuses he dumps her. Then, she makes up a scavenger hunt to be mean to the unpopular girls just because she is feeling bad about herself. They have to break into old navy and dress the mannequins into their clothes. They also said the mannequin had thunder thighs right in front of the fat girl. Uh, rude! Then, they meet up with a stranger from Safedate.com which is super sketchy. They meet up at a club, which they have to sneak into by the way because they are in 8th grade. The main character orders sex on the beach and gets carded. Next, they have to steal a pair of her crush's boxer shorts. She watches him while she undresses to get in the shower. (off screen) Lastly, they have to STEAL a security guard car decal. They also locked the security person in Old navy earlier. There are also these creepy guys from school who break into the main character's house and look through her bras and underwear and follow them throughout town. The mean girl Stacey gets into a literal cat fight with another girl over her horrible boyfriend who tried to force her into sex. They should have both broken up with him because he was also cheating on both of them.

Sleepover is the best movie ever but I think that when the girls drink acahoul is not for lower age of 10. But anyway best movie ever:) And there is lots of teamwork.

I LOVE THIs MOVIe BECAUSE

I thank it’s Very GOod and when l can’t sleep l see this movie at 5am or 4am or 6 am or 3am or 7 am or 2am

meh...

I am eleven and I watched this movie when i was nine and I rewatched it recently to see if it was any good. It isn't inaproppriate pretty much at all. It is basically just a cheesy 2000s movie.

Good movie!

Sleepover is a really cute movie for coming's-of-age pre teens and older kids. There is kissing and no sex at all. Not sure why it says 3/5 for sex...but the movie is overall good and fun too!