Kid reviews for Smokin' Aces

Chaotic, violent, and unoriginal. Not for kids.

Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 April 4, 2012

Very violent, lots of blood

This is a very good, although very mature movie. There is a bit of nudity, sexual dialog, and drug use. The violence is very bloody and graphic. Not for young kids or teens. Know your teen. The language is also very strong,Overall this is a good action movie.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMovieCrazyy April 9, 2008

i truned it off

I HATED this movie, it was so gross that i had to turn it off. And i love action Movies but, this movie was too much! From what i saw the language was horrible useing the f word and sexual erms including p=ss=, the sex and nudity was kinda ok but, it showed some hookers one topless. The VIOLENCE WAS HORRIBLE when they intorduce some of the charecters it shows that some of the charecters torcher people and it showes naked people being torcherd, including showing genetial torcher on a man. [does nto show it but does make it clear on what is going on by showing the back end. A man chews his fingers off. I HATED this movie and i din even watch 30 min of the movie so just guess what else is on it... 18+
Teen, 16 years old Written byCurbspaget April 9, 2008

Boring.

This movie was very dull, and not worth anybodies time. Don't see it, you'll be glad.

i thought it was okay

you dont want your kids seeing all that blood,sex,and use of drugs like that so parents dont let your kid see that movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byXx that one bro Xx December 25, 2016

A bloody masterpiece!!! Go to CEX NOW!!!

I loved this movie it truly is a bloody master piece, I suggest you go down to CEX and get this movie because fucking amazing!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byChris Crosby July 21, 2015

If You Can not handle the heat step away from the fire

This movie is fantastic and original with great acting and action and thrills all the way through. Now is it very appropriate no but the reason I am giving it such a low rating is because it is not near as violent as Hostel, didn't have near as much sexual content as The Wolf Of Wall Street and not close the language of Reservoir Dogs now those are movies you should be aware of.

Teen, 15 years old Written bywowiamcool108 December 14, 2008

very entertaining movie

I know it's gotten bad reviews, but I still liked it. So many action movies ruin themselves by trying to make an emotional story (that no one ends up caring about) that takes away from the action. This movie definatly does not skimp out on the action and I still cared about the characters. I thought it was very well made and was the best action movie Ive seen in a long time