All teen and kid member reviews for Snitch

Teen, 15 years old Written byMega_Teck February 24, 2013

Snitch

Well , first if the kid that you are taking with you knows about drugs and their stories I don't think you'll have much trouble. 1. Positive Message: Seeing that it shows kids not to take drugs and what's the punishments 2. Violence: Car chases , minor blood and the prisoner getting assulted(rape) 3. Language: Some swear words not much 4.Drugs: The whole story is about drugs 1 more thing , it might be boring and you can loose interest easily
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviebuff6996 June 3, 2013

Execution was bad but it does get props for having its heart in the right place

“Although Dwayne Johnson gives one of his best performances (Even if somebody smaller should’ve played the role) and the movies storyline is inspiring; The movie ultimately isn’t as good as it could’ve been mostly because of the amateur directing, camera shots that aren’t good (too many close ups and use of shaky camera style gets annoying), blatant advertising for apple computers, the pace was very problematic as well as the message wasn’t executed well”.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybranman894 May 23, 2013

Snitch is thankfully not another full out action movie

I enjoyed Snitch a lot. When I saw the trailer I thought well here is another big explosion gun shots flying everywhere flick. But it actually has a story and a good one as well. I also enjoyed the acting. Overall it exceeded my expectations.
Teen, 17 years old Written bybobbyray March 5, 2013

Decent

It just has a lot of action and violence. The whole movie is revolved around drugs...The rock is made to snort coke in one scene. The language is limited maybe one f word.Its is a very mature pg 13 movie.
Kid, 11 years old August 15, 2014

I was expecting more action, it was OK.

Lots of drug content, but only some language and no sex. Violence isn't that intense, mostly because the main character has no combat experience. But people do die but that's caused most of the time by other people. The movie is about a guy that goes undercover to prove that his son is innocent for a crime of attempting drug distribution. Kids can learn the dangers and wrongs of drug buying and distribution. John is a good role model because he protects his families (it's complicated).
Kid, 12 years old June 26, 2013

No Oscar, but a Darn Good Time

First off, the scene where it's implied that the married couple is about to have sex will fly over the heads of the kids I talked about. Now, listen, this movie is decent. I don't think it paints that good a picture of what drugs are and this movie wouldn't happen because most drug gangs wouldn't reveal their location or anything to a newcomer, they'd be more careful. If your kid wants to watch Breaking Bad (an excellent show that I recommend), see how he reacts to this first. 3.5/5.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycodman1004 March 12, 2013

This movie should have been rated R.

First off, in my opinion this movie should have been rated R. A lot of language, kissing and action. This movie was great, had a great message but really was falsely rated at pg-13. Next, correct me if I'm wrong but I couldn't even understand the African american gangsters. I have to say it did get a little boring in the middle. For consumerism, this movie showed labels such as Skype and Apple. It had blood, especially the ending. Showed a man sniffing cocaine. A lost of kissing, but nothing physical, I would rate this as a great movie with a good message of sticking by your child, but not by these means. In ending it should have been rated R.