Kid reviews for Snow White and the Huntsman

Violent fairy tale isn't for kids but will attract teens.

Kid, 10 years old July 1, 2020

Blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(The Movie Review of Snow White and the Huntsman (2012))

MPAA Rating:PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, and brief sensuality
/What I think:I really like it and I can't believe that they made a Princess kids character movie into a Great Action Movie!
/What is in this Movie:/Language:0 and half/10 Can't really notice it.
/Scariness and Terror:2/10 some birds die and Queens go to battle
/Violence and Action:9/10 Intense Action:Lots of People Die in the War and some people die when spikes of Glass fly into there neck but no blood or gore.Arrows kill people and lots more!
/Sex:3/10 Snow White kisses his Brother for 7 secs.And Ravena talks a bath.
/Nudity:1/10 Ravena takes a milk bath.You can't see the parts but you can see and notice that she is taking a Bath in front of here brother.

Parents this movie is good for 13 and up but if you 12,11, or 10 year old can handle these things then this movie is Good and Fine.
Kid, 10 years old January 9, 2020

REALLY??!!

This movie is Super good. WHY, WHY did you guys (CSM) have to give it a 2???!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheGamer183 August 18, 2017

Good adaptation of the tale

I liked a lot this movie, and I find that it is a good adaptation of Snow White. The history does not follow too much that of the original tale, but in the end, the result is rather cool!

Kid, 9 years old July 1, 2017

Wow

I think this movie is too dark and disturbing for kids under 11 years old. And this sentence is only for teens, adults, and parents: The evil queen picks the heart from a dead bird at eats it. Blah! *IT'S OVER NOW!!!* This film is very bloody but I do think a mature ten year old could slightly handle this. I barely dealt with this but that was even with me closing my eyes at one part.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySuggieslayer June 28, 2017
It's a wonderful movie, not the traditional innocent Snow White that's for sure. It has a lot of violence and if your sensitive to violence I suggest not watching it. There's a few sexual scenes but no nudity and followed by violence so it's all forgotten. There is a scene where a lady is nude although nothing but skin is showed. Mostly violence and gore is the reason to be weary with this movie. No issue with violence and gore? Your good to go!
Teen, 15 years old Written byDevin ghost March 18, 2017

Ok for a 12+

This movie is recommended for a 12 and up to watch but when Charlize Theron ate a bird's heart that was just candy
Teen, 15 years old Written bythePrettyDead July 19, 2016

Teen, 14 years old Written byrebo344 April 24, 2016

Decent twist on a classic tale.

Snow White and the Huntsman is an enjoyable, yet dark retelling on the tale of Snow White. I actually liked Kristen Stewart as the main role and while Chris Hemsworth and Sam Claflin were decent, Charlize Theron stole the movie. She was excellent as Queen Ravenna. While the film is rated PG-13, there are some scenes that are pushing the edge, It also has some impressive visual effect as well as decent cinematography. Grade: B.

Kid, 9 years old April 21, 2016

Dumb and useless but sometimes exciting and intense action fantasy has tons of violent action.

My rating:PG-13 for intense sequences of scary and violent action sequences including shocking imagery, some language, and a scene of intense sexuality.
Kid, 11 years old March 26, 2016

good

my younger sibling Age 6, 6(twins),7 and 8 loved this movie they loved the story line. I enjoyed the movie my friends did as well I think this is a great movie for any age.
Kid, 12 years old October 22, 2015

Love it! Love it! Love it!

Strong violence but not scary!!!!!!!Love it!!!!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 21, 2015
Teen, 13 years old Written bymisumi April 4, 2015

has a lot of violence

There is graphic scenes with blood.

Kid, 12 years old February 7, 2015

Dad took me to see this at age 9 when i had never seen anything violent. I SCREAMED in the movie theater!! But Dad took me to see this to see if I could watch LOTR which was LESS scary. But, I am glad I saw it because after I did Dad started introducing me to violent movies and I have loved them ever since. The movie overall is not that exciting unless you are a nine year old who has NEVER seen one violent thing before!

Kid, 9 years old December 7, 2014

Creepy

Very dark storyline and might scare kids under 13

Teen, 13 years old Written bybeautyshopbass April 5, 2014

Good movie, but a little "Ummm, should we change the channel?"

This was a very well made movie. The dwarves were really entertaining. However, some of the deaths or injuries were a little bit interesting. One minor character gets smashed into a spiky piece of wood which is a little scary. The queen is pretty inappropriate. She sucks the life out of people which is super freaky. She also is assumed to be naked at some parts. She goes into this like milk bath. You can't see anything but her back is showing bare. Also, they say some bad words, like "d***", "s***", and "p*****". Other than that, it's really good. Snow White is a great heroine.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMr Blonde January 28, 2014
Kid, 12 years old July 3, 2013

Very violent... but good

This was overall a just fine movie, which I did enjoy. It was violent though. Several sword-fighting scenes, the most disturbing is when sharp, pointy tree branches stab through a man's back and are shown going through the front of him. One of the main characters is clearly drunk at the beginning and he is in a fight and stumbles with blurry vision. Good for kids 13 and up.

Kid, 12 years old May 31, 2013

Good film!!!

This film is dark yet exciting. Personally I found that this movie was not as scary as the hobbit, most modern movies are violent and just because this one is dark does not mean that it's more violent. There is no nudity, except women's bare back, but this is not extreme. There is no sex scenes, but there are a few gruesome moments, this is why I have recommended 11 and over, anyone this age will be fine to watch this movie.
Kid, 12 years old February 20, 2013

Its okay.

I've seen this and I'm 12..I think there are defiantly some pretty scary scenes. I mean the queen is simply HORRIBLE she literally squeezes the life out of girls right on camera. Also the swamp/forest thing that she goes into is a little bit scary. Its okay...