Kid reviews for Snow White and the Huntsman

Snow White and the Huntsman Poster Image

Rocky But Interesting Snow White Tale With Good Acting

This film, drags at places, but the acting and CGI are enough to carry it through the over two hour runtime. The film has some positive messages and is a good watch for fans of Snow White and other Disney works. The film shows some mild violence.

Not that bad

Common sense media dramatizes this movie a bit. The scene where the queen's brother tries to rape Snow White isn't that bad. If I hadn't read this, then I would've not realized he was trying to rape her. He does try to seduce her, but he is injured before he actually does anything. The only thing that CSM could do better on is the fact that there were a few stabbings that CSM doesn't mention. They aren't gory stabbings. I don't think the characters even scream. This movie is my favorite though, and I would totally suggest to anyone my age.

An insult to Disney's Snow White!

Trash! Ignore the fans!

Disappointing

My family watched this movie because I had heard about it and thought it might be good. That’s 2 hours of my life I’ll never get back! The trailer looked good but I was disappointed with what the movie was about. Other reviews said it was good but there was really no point to the movie!

Blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(The Movie Review of Snow White and the Huntsman (2012))

MPAA Rating:PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, and brief sensuality /What I think:I really like it and I can't believe that they made a Princess kids character movie into a Great Action Movie! /What is in this Movie:/Language:0 and half/10 Can't really notice it. /Scariness and Terror:2/10 some birds die and Queens go to battle /Violence and Action:9/10 Intense Action:Lots of People Die in the War and some people die when spikes of Glass fly into there neck but no blood or gore.Arrows kill people and lots more! /Sex:3/10 Snow White kisses his Brother for 7 secs.And Ravena talks a bath. /Nudity:1/10 Ravena takes a milk bath.You can't see the parts but you can see and notice that she is taking a Bath in front of here brother. Parents this movie is good for 13 and up but if you 12,11, or 10 year old can handle these things then this movie is Good and Fine.

REALLY??!!

This movie is Super good. WHY, WHY did you guys (CSM) have to give it a 2???!!!

Good adaptation of the tale

I liked a lot this movie, and I find that it is a good adaptation of Snow White. The history does not follow too much that of the original tale, but in the end, the result is rather cool!

Wow

I think this movie is too dark and disturbing for kids under 11 years old. And this sentence is only for teens, adults, and parents: The evil queen picks the heart from a dead bird at eats it. Blah! *IT'S OVER NOW!!!* This film is very bloody but I do think a mature ten year old could slightly handle this. I barely dealt with this but that was even with me closing my eyes at one part.

It's a wonderful movie, not the traditional innocent Snow White that's for sure. It has a lot of violence and if your sensitive to violence I suggest not watching it. There's a few sexual scenes but no nudity and followed by violence so it's all forgotten. There is a scene where a lady is nude although nothing but skin is showed. Mostly violence and gore is the reason to be weary with this movie. No issue with violence and gore? Your good to go!

Ok for a 12+

This movie is recommended for a 12 and up to watch but when Charlize Theron ate a bird's heart that was just candy