Kid reviews for Snowpiercer

Snowpiercer Poster Image

THIS IS WINSTON SALEM NORTH CAROLINA AGAIN!!!!!!!

I CUT A GIANT HOLE IN ANOTHER BOAT!!!

1 person found this helpful.

Very Good Film

Very powerful messages about how humans are the cause of their own downfall and the idea of them being trapped in a train is both strange and fantastic. Some scenes are very graphic (mostly the first half hour) but by no means is it scary just a bit bloody and violent.

Overall great movie

Damn this movie was really good, there is a a bit of violence so I’m thinking best for early teens. Definitely recommend if you’re into apocalypse movies :)

I didn't like it very much, I think it's boring

Great movie!!

Was a great movie, quite a lot of blood but doesn't go into to much graphic or detail. Only reason it's not 12 is because it can be quite cruel at some points and there is a bit that is mainly based on drugs... Could be good for many ages if they are used to blood!! Highly recommended!

Watch the language!

So I’m 14 and my dad showed me this movie and he doesn’t really care about curse words. and I usually don’t either. However the said f**k about every 5 minutes in this movie. Also this is very gory with many many killings. I think a good movie over all because it is definitely different then a lot of movies I’ve seen and has some good messages. I just recommend waiting until your kid is a little older to watch.

It is a great movie

The movie is simply a-ma-zing. The plot was exciting and breathtaking, also that movie has very deep sense. There is some blood and many graphic scenes , but they do not change impressions about this movie.Besides, the cast is very good , Chris Evans is one of my favorite actors. Also there is some swearing , obviously, but it is justified as it is necessary to express the heroes' feelings more exactly.

Objectively best movie

On Netflix, great pacing, story, acting, and cinematography. You have to see it for those. The characters are done especially well, they don’t have much development, but you are somehow immediately invested in them because of their struggles. The violence in the movie is a plus because of how visceral it is, and it stands out a lot. The concept is good, just an amazing gem. Watch it or i will steal all your peanut butter.

Blood, a lot of blood. But a lot of meanings of human values.

I watched this movie with my parents, and our opinions diverged. In my opinion, the film is 17+, because there is a lot of violence. And the plot is not for everyone to understand. My parents told me that the film is 40+, because it is very deep, it is difficult to understand, even if you are an adult. Yes, and if you are afraid of swearing, then this film is not the best choice.