Kid reviews for Some Like It Hot

Some Like It Hot Poster Image

Fantastic

Before I saw this film I did not want to see it, but now I' m glad I watched it because I love it. I got put off by it before because it was black and white but actually it was the best black and white film I have ever seen.
1 person found this helpful.

10% Boring, 90% Charming

I think this is a pretty good movie. I love Marilyn Monroe and Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon are hilarious. I feel like parts of it could be a little bit boring and the film being in black and white may add to that (though I don’t think it affects me personally). I thought this was a witty, fun film.

Funny and suspenseful

This movie was what the title says! I also feel aside from the listed "great messages" of the film, it can also teach you to work with what you have and improvise if things go south. There were two shoot outs in the movie which didn't depict extreme violence and the humor of the movie was pretty tame. 10/10 suggest watching.

TOO MUCH ROMANCE

Not a great film, and far too much romance.

dont watch

Dont let kids under 10 look at this movie because it is a bad movie and it have a lot of nasty words in it and plus it has violence not al lot but stall it is not a great movie for kids under age.

The sexiest woman who ever lived in one of the best films ever.

As the title says, Marilyn Monroe caught all my attention for this movie. She's amazing, and that made the movie amazing already! It's funny, charming, and HOT!

kids

kinda of good for kids

LOVED IT

I absoulutely adored this film it is so funny!!! I'd recomend it to anyone who asks