Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 4 kid reviews

Sort by:

Songbird

This movie wasn’t good. It was made during the covid 19 pandemic so it obviously felt extremely rushed and the whole story was boring. And the writing doesn’t do any justice either. I don’t recommend this movie.

It was ok

I was really excited about watching this movie but didn't think it was that good when I did watch it. I'm not saying don't watch this movie because it is a cool idea of a movie but I think it could have been executed better. It really depends on the person watching. They do swear a bit but not too much and there is minimal violence. It's entertaining and exciting at times but parts of it are very boring. I'd say go for it, because why not?

Really good but..

So yes, I did rate this for 13+. And yes, I am 12 and really enjoyed it. Here's the thing that a lot of 12-year-olds wouldn't enjoy this movie. It has a lot of swearing (especially the S word) and a bit of blood. A young girl wears lingerie for an old man, and the whole thing is quite intense. I am also a very bies to this movie since Sofia Carson (Sara) is my idol. I feel like if it wasn't her I wouldn't love it so much. It really depends on the person, watch the trailer if you aren't sure.

I think that had such a good plot for this film. The actors made it seem really realistic. It is based around covid so I would say anybody who has dealt with covid in a bad way (if u have lost someone due to it or anything) take into consideration that it will be about that. I was really enjoying it until the end. Now I wont spoil it for anyone but it was pretty bad. It felt rushed, it felt like they had such a good story line but didn't know how to end it so just put anything at the end. In my opinion it would have been better to just of left it on a cliff hanger.