Kid reviews for Sorry to Bother You

Sorry to Bother You Poster Image

wild movie has some disturbing moments.

pretty awesome movie, absolutely wild. sexual content is not as bad as they make it out to be. There are some frightening scenes and it gets kind of disturbing at the end, but in the end its not that bad. great messages as well, about beating the system.

Hilarious movie about underpaid telemarketers takes a shocking turn

While this movie is hilarious and very well made, it is probably not a good film to show young kids. There are a few drugs in this movie (cocaine and pot) as well as some light smoking and drinking. There is also a lot of swearing in this movie, including words like c**t, c**k, f**k, the N word, as well as some other less extreme words. A woman also has earrings in the shape of male genitalia, as well as there being an orgy (with no full-frontal nudity), graphic stop-motion animation, two people who are about to have intercourse but are interrupted, and talk about sex. There are also mutant creatures with realistic-looking male genitals. If your child is mature enough to handle these things, then there is a good chance they will enjoy this weird, hilarious comedy masterpiece!

Parents won't let their kids watch this, but honestly they can handle it.

saw this with my boyfriend when I was 13, and I could handle it. Parents won't want their kids watching this movie, but it doesn't really have any disturbing imagery that would harm kids. It's honestly just really weird. There is drug use and frontal nudity of male creatures(???), as well as swearing. I recommend this movie for mature 12 year olds and over.

A must see

OK, this movie started like any other but if you stay tuned long enough things get really REALLY freaky, I'm honestly impressed that they managed to make such a good one, especially with the day and age we live, but it honestly isn't for kids, unless they have been exposed to these elements already(sex, nudity, substance use, violence) but for teens it's a totally must see(not like your doing anything else)

Highly worth watching.

Really good, but definitely 16+

Sorry To Bother You - Review

Sorry To Bother You is an absurdist dark comedy directed by Boots Riley, and is about a man named Cassius Green who is really looking for a job, but the only job he can find is working as a telemarketer in an alternate present-day version of Oakland. This movie is very unique and not your everyday kind of movie. Some people may like this, others may not. One thing I can say is that Sorry To Bother You is really not for kids. Sorry To Bother You contains A ton of Profanity, Drug Use, Realistic/Disturbing Violence, Some Strong Sexual Content, and Brief Nudity. This movie also contains mature themes that may be a little too much for children. Sorry To Bother You also focuses on a ton of topics such as discrimination, poverty, slavery, illegal human experiments and much, much more. This movie contains over 100 F-words non stop including some uses of sh*t, ni**a, and more. With Drug use, there are scenes where characters snort cocaine, and smoke weed. With Sexual Content, there is a scene where a couple are on a couch having sex, there is moaning and trusting. There is also another scene in a room where people are performing sexual acts on each other it is graphic, but brief. For Nudity, there is an animated video shown that has naked female characters, it shows their boobs, but not descriptively. There are also a few scenes that show human-horse hybrid penises that are two feet long. For Violence, there is a scene where a person gets hit in the head really badly. (SPOILER WARNING) There is a scene with Human-Horse Hybrids and a video that is shown of them being tortured and slaved, it's a brief scene, but it is disturbing. There are also other scenes having to do with chaos going out of control, and more. This movie may also contain frightening and disturbing content and images that might scare younger children, and could cause nightmares. Overall, I think Sorry To Bother You is appropriate for teenagers 16 and up.

It’s really hard to describe, but it’s a pretty well made movie

First off, the main two things to watch out for in this movie is the language and full frontal male nudity. The nudity only happens in the second half, but it leaves an impression. This movie is really good, and you should go in blind (meaning not knowing anything). It sets itself up as one thing and then throws a curveball at you about 75 minutes into its 110 minute runtime. The great thing is, this twist intrigues you for the rest of the movie. The first half is hilarious, but the second half gets really weird. And when I say weird, I mean weird. See this movie.

Sorry To Bother You review from a kid

I think the movie was action packed and quite enjoyable the movie has a few creepy scenes but it isn’t very inappropriate. Also there is one sex scene in the film. But overall the movie was surprisingly great.