All parent member reviews for Space Buddies

Adult Written byPitBully February 5, 2011

If this were a food, it would be considered junk food

fun?puppies romping around acting stereotypes? The pup named B-dawg acts like some white kid trying all his effort 4stereotypical black gangster. Oh wait, is it because the voice actor for B-dawg actually IS is a white kid? It has also offended those of the Buddhist faith with the pup, Buddha whose owner is a white kid livin ina asian style home, who also somehow can speak in chinese??? that doesnt make any sense! the Computer generated effects are bad, i have seen better from a high school student. the mouths of the puppies while talking are not believable, the puppies just stand there with faces of no expression while their mouths move a do the talking. Overall this is a poor quality movie. If you want to see good animal movie, i suggest Babe, Homeward Bound, and the original Air Bud (rather than this terrible spin-off).
Parent of a 3 year old Written byTopazT January 13, 2010

nice puppy movie

The plot is pretty much a formula plot, but it's a cute formula, and the puppies are cute. Fortunately, the "pull his paw" jokes mostly went over my three-year-old's head: that potty humor is the only thing I found slightly objectionable about it. There were a couple of tense moments about the puppies' safety that were just a little bit scary for my little one, but not too much to watch. Nice focus on cooperation among the puppies, their Russian dogmonaut friend, and the ferret at Ground Control. Sparked some curiosity about space at our house, and wasn't painful for parents to sit through.