All teen and kid member reviews for Space Buddies

Kid, 11 years old January 27, 2011

Best Buddies Movie!!

I love all buddies movies but this one was my favorite it was so entertaining to watch with my little brother!! And I love any movie with dogs and space in it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBTG geek March 12, 2016
Perfect for almost everyone in the family, if small toddler is upset easily by peril may not be good for them. Not for kids who have lost pets. But this is the best movie in this series
Kid, 12 years old November 4, 2015

Decent movie but... quite childish.

When I first saw this movie, I was expecting a childish movie aimed for kids 7 or 8 and under, so as a preteen I quickly worried it would be childish or boring to kids as old as me. It blew my expectations, but still was quite kiddy at parts. First, the role-models - there is teamwork between the set of 5 puppies, a Russian pitbull terrier and a ferret back on Earth. However, the dogs break their owner's rules by sneaking onto the space-shuttle, which might upset the type of parents who are against breaking rules. There is also stereotyping - B-Dawg is a gangster/rapper stereotype, Buddha is an asian-esque stereotype, and Mudbud is the stereotype of mutts even though he's purebred - always dirty and carefree. There is also a very insane guy that owns the pitbull terrier, and they both speak with heavy and stereotypical Russian accents. Now onto the violence - there are three different fires in the movie, and one turns into an explosion almost killing the insane guy. The villain also is very ageist, thinking all kids are stupid and unknowing, but he gets arrested within 5 minutes of screentime. Overall, it is a great movie having stuff for everyone from tiny toddlers/little kids (comedy, talking dogs, space) to older kids/teens (space, dogs, bravery) to even the mature adults who are anything but children at heart! (science, a good villain, bravery, heroic acts, near tragedy) Overall, 3/5 for violence and stereotypes as a bad thing but catering to everyone as a good thing.
Kid, 11 years old February 25, 2014

PUPPIES RETURN IN THIS DISAPPOINTING ADVENTURE

THIS IS BORING BECAUSE SPACE MAKE ME BORAD SOMETIMES
Kid, 12 years old August 25, 2013

AWESOME MOVIE!!!

CSKY42, you are dang wrong about this movie. That is age-appropriate for little kids. You're thinking about, "Bratz: The Movie" or "Pokemon The Movie: 2000"! BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old September 4, 2011

CUTE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE this movie. Two of my favorite things: space and cute little golden retreiver puppies. I don't think I even have anything bad to say about this film.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAwesome_O October 1, 2010

If I were working for the MPAA...

...I would give this PG for crude and rude humor. It was boring and not appropriate for the audience it is targeted at. Deserves a PG at least.
Teen, 13 years old Written byF-Zero studios September 18, 2010

Perfect for outer space lovers

Kid, 9 years old August 31, 2009

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i saw this and i fell asleep i hate it
Kid, 3 years old July 26, 2009

A bit of harmless fun

Talking dogs, rockets, the moon and a few fart jokes. Should keep the kids entertained for 1 1/2 hours.
Kid, 10 years old March 26, 2009

OK, fine, Iffy

It's OK, and it's 10x better then the first Buddies Movie. It does include to much potty humor like last time, but it did get a little better.