All teen and kid member reviews for Spellbound

Teen, 15 years old Written byShinjo April 9, 2008

Fantastic Movie! It really shows you how hard work really pays off!

This is a great movie about a group of kids all in the national spelling-bee. They all study extremly hard and keep working at the words that the need to memorize. It is fun, intense, and really pulls you into a day in the life of each of these smart kids.
Kid, 11 years old August 19, 2011

Good message for all ages

It may be harder to understand for younger preschoolers, it is a great movie for all ages. Nupur is a great role model, telling kids not to give up. There is also a message to work hard and no matter how bad you did last time, you can always improve.
Kid, 9 years old February 16, 2011
pretty good movie but the little kids will get a little bored
Kid, 11 years old February 12, 2011

Good for everyone!

very good. Anyone can watch it.
Kid, 10 years old January 22, 2011

???

I'm on the fence, i've heard it's good, but why is it rated 10+ by common sense while it's G??? That makes no sense to me, but i'd still maybe want to see it
Teen, 17 years old Written byElmoRock3113 April 9, 2008

Nice movie

I liked this movie a lot. I thought that the diversity was great. IT wasn't just a whole bunch of rich kids who have a million tutors (well there were some...). I enjoyed how suspenseful it was but no one was getting a head chopped off. It was a great wholesome film. I recommend it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byNLRicci October 26, 2012

Give it a Chance.

Surprisingly engaging and captivating. The work the eight featured participants are willing to work incredibly hard, which is inspiring. It will definitely bore young kids. A mother smokes a cigarette, but no profanity or anything else.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRed Sox April 9, 2008

Suspenseful

Spellbound is a pretty good movie. It is suspensful and can even be exciting. I give it 3 stars.