Parent reviews for Spider-Man: No Way Home

Spider-Man: No Way Home Poster Image

Fun Movie

This was a fun movie to watch, especially if you have seen all of the most recent spiderman movies. For younger viewers: skip the 1st scene in the apartment as sexual references are mentioned. Also, skip the fighting scene after the villains leave Happy's apartment, the display of violence and death is much more graphic than any previous film of the trilogy. Beyond those two scenes, the rest of the film was fun and contained just typical superhero/villain fighting.

11 people found this helpful.

7 people found this helpful.

Amazing movie (No Spoilers) but a mention of sex

This movie was amazing! Both me and my kids loved it! There is a little more brutal action than the other movies so be prepared for that. Spiderman learns that there are consequences to his actions and that nothing lasts forever. My only complaint would be that Spiderman's aunt mentions sex a few times at the beginning of the movie which I thought was unnecessary. Oh, and no spoilers but have your kids watch the original Spiderman movies from 2002 and 2012!

2 people found this helpful.
really good watched yesterday because its so good

Suitable for 8+ and up!

I think it's suitable for kids age 8 and up! The movie is AWESOME!!!
1 person found this helpful.

With great power comes great responsibility…

Very well done. There is a bit more foul language than what I would have liked and a few slight references to sex, which is why I feel it’s more appropriate for the 12 and up crowd. Bring a tissue or two with you: you might need it. Also, stay til the end of the credits- there are two extra scenes. My 13 year old daughter and I went to see it. It’s definitely worth seeing a second time!

A few swear words and the word sex 2Xs

It was good! I really liked the movie as a whole. I only wish in the beginning when Spiderman and MJ come back to his room after everyone goes a bit crazy finding out Peter Parker is Spiderman, Aunt May mentioned the word sex twice. That was annoying. Since he’s standing in his underwear. Otherwise, it did have some swearing but nothing that’s super horrible. My 9yo is a huge Spiderman fan so he had a surprise special day just him and mom watching it in 3D @4pm on opening day. I could tell he got a little bored in the middle with all of the storyline. It’s 2.5 hrs with previews. It has plenty of action and people punching others in the face. I think it might have been a bit more violent then the others. In parts of the movie Spiderman is bleeding on his face and you feel bad for him. Towards the end someone dies and it’s sad; so between the fighting and that I wouldn’t take a child who isn’t ready to see / comprehend that emotionally. But if you think your kid can handle it they’ll love the movie! Oh! And the end credits has a stinger and it’s a drunk guy. After the credits the stinger is about Dr Strange

great

The BEST Spider-Man Movie Ever!

One of the best Marvel movies yet and hands down THE BEST Spider-Man movie ever. My 10 year old and I have seen it twice and loved every second!

Spider-Man should get GPS