Kid reviews for Spider-Man: No Way Home

Spider-Man: No Way Home Poster Image

hello peter
34 people found this helpful.

Let’s go MARVEL!

Amazing! MARVEL has gone better throughout the years. I am so excited for their new movies!

10 people found this helpful.

SPOILERS AHEAD PROCEED WITH CAUTION

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD MJ turns to Webb-Verse Peter. MJ (CONT'D): Prove it. WEBB-VERSE PETER: Prove what? MJ: That you’re Peter Parker. WEBB-VERSE PETER: I don’t carry an I.D. with me. You know, it kind of defeats the whole “anonymous superhero” thing. MJ throws a yema roll at him. She takes a defensive stance. WEBB-VERSE PETER (CONT'D): ...Why’d you do that? MJ: I was trying to see if you have the tingle thing. WEBB-VERSE PETER: I have the tingle thing, just not for bread. As she picks up another yema roll-- WEBB-VERSE PETER (CONT'D): Can you not throw the bread again? You’re a deeply mistrusting person... and I respect it. He JUMPS up and sticks one hand on the ceiling. Hanging there, feet off of the ground. MJ (not impressed): Crawl around. WEBB-VERSE PETER: “Crawl around”? MJ: Yes. WEBB-VERSE PETER: Umm, no. MJ: Yes. Crawl around. WEBB-VERSE PETER: Why do I need to crawl around? MJ: ‘Cause this is not enough. WEBB-VERSE PETER: This is plenty. MJ: No, it’s not. WEBB-VERSE PETER: Yes, it is. MJ: No, it’s not. WEBB-VERSE PETER: It is. MJ: Nuh-uh. WEBB-VERSE PETER: How do I stick to the ceiling?! MJ throws another yema roll at him. MJ: Do it. She reloads with another. Webb-Verse Peter shakes his head and sighs, still hanging from the ceiling by one hand. LOLA (O.S.): Ned? Lola now stands in the room, speaking Tagalog. She points to Webb-Verse Peter. Ned translates for him: NED: My Lola is asking if you could just get the cobweb... (points) There. Since you’re, like, up there? WEBB-VERSE PETER: Yeah. Webb-Verse Peter crawls over and grabs the cobweb-- LOLA: Thank you. --Then drops back to the ground. Dusts himself off. WEBB-VERSE PETER: We good? MJ: For now....................
7 people found this helpful.

fun movie

I really enjoyed it. It is one of the best Spider-Man movies out there but it is definitely carried by nostalgia for the old movies with characters returning from the old films there are also a lot of plot holes in the movie once you get past the nostalgia it definitely shows but ignoring that it is a pretty fun film especially for long time fans of spider -man also batman shows up

3 people found this helpful.

The Best Superhero Movie

Wow... this movie is the best superhero movie yet just everything about the movie is great 10/10. And this is the darkest Spider-Man movie yet.

3 people found this helpful.
It's a cool show but now that I look back I was very scared. As a Marvel fan, I watched marvel since 8. And still, 13 and younger can still be scared and petrified.

Hello Peter…

Best Superhero movie, Easily beats end game.

2 people found this helpful.

"You know, I'm something of a scientist myself"

This is my favorite movie of all time (and I don't say that lightly). I judge all other movies after this to see of it connected with me in a similar way. I would recommend this movie to teens or some mature tweens. Common sense media covered most of the movie's content concerns (I would recommend pluggedin.com for a more detailed review). There was an awkward moment that didn't have to be in there (Aunt May walks in Peter's room and sees a shirtless Peter changing out of his costume next to MJ and gets a wrong assumption). Language was infrequent but definitely there. If violence is a dealbreaker for you there are some brutal moments you should know about. One scene has two characters repeatedly punching each other in the face while breaking through the floors beneath them. A meaningful character dies and the ending is one of the most sad endings (that most of us can somewhat relate to- living through a pandemic and the isolation and lonliness). I appreciated this wasn't a bloated sequel but a thoughtful Spidey-flick. It is one of the best Spider-man movies ever (It also has a great soundtrack- kudos to Michael Giacchino). If you are looking for a quality movie with nostalgic fan service, this is undoubtedly one of the top ones. ( By now you can tell I am a devoted Spider-Man fan). 'Nuff said'

Masterpiece

Spider-Man: No Way Home is the long-awaited conclusion to the Spider-Man trilogy, and I'm so happy to say that it exceeds expectations and may be the best Marvel movie to date. You have to watch this movie, it made people in my theater shout and cheer, which isn't common. Plot: Spider-Man uses Doctor Strange to attempt to clear his name from the world. However, this goes wrong and villain's from other Spider-Man movies enter our universe. Now, Peter must send them back. This is the beginning of the multiverse. Age Review: The only scary part about this movie is Green Goblin. The actor is VERY good at this role, which can scare a younger audience. Besides this, there isn't too much violence within this film. Of course, there is some mild language and sex references but it is mainly used for humor. This may sound wild, but you might have to explain the older Spider-Man movies (2000's Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man) to your kids in order for them to understand the context of these characters. I have got to say that this movie blew me out of the water. WATCH IT NOW OR ELSE YOU WILL BE SPOILED.

2 people found this helpful.

I cried in the movie and all the blood moments looked fake say it is good fore people 9 and up

1 person found this helpful.