Kid reviews for Spontaneous

Spontaneous Poster Image

I liked it (so did my father) but it could be better

I watched this with my father and we both really liked it! I really like horror movies, especially ones with gore (so mostly zombies) and this was pretty good. I would give it 4-stars, but I don't like the whole romance in it, and I literally hate heating kissing scenes in movies. I also don't like how it only really shows sprayed blood but it's okay. It's not scary but it doesn't have the best message with all the underage drinking and drug use. I also think it isn't really worthy of the R rating, it's probably more of a PG-13.

Good, mature horror comedy movie

The film is good but includes violence, drugs and swearing. Violence: 9/10 Very violent, teenagers explode in heaps and heaps of blood. There is no guts or gore but just LOADS of blood Swearing: 8/10 lots of swearing, mostly including f*ck and sh*t Sexual references: 2/10 Some passionate kissing and references to sex Drinking drugs and smoking: 7/10 the main character smokes pot and in one scene she does it with her family ( no joke!) also, she is shown getting drunk a lot I hoped this helped!

People explode but no guts guts or bones are shown, only large amounts of blood. Lots of swearing, you probably can’t go a minute or so without out a swear word or the middle finger. Teens drink and do drugs, mainly to relieve emotional pain. Very heavy plot line.

Too much cursing and lots of blood

there is a curse word almost every minute and dont watch if you cant handle blood spurting and splashing everywhere. there is no guts and body pieces shown, it's just a bunch of blood bursting everywhere. There is some suggested sex and definitely not for family movie.