Kid reviews for Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over

Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over Poster Image

Not as good as the previous 2

I loved the 1st 2 but I didn't like this one as much as them, but I still quite enjoyed it, even it it was pretty predictable.

sylvester stallone

It was really good, but of course, you MAY hate it.

Cinematic Mastapees

This movie is blessed by god himself. I grew up on this movie, and look at me, I'm a child actor with millions of dollars. This film is my inspiration, my fuel for anything I do. Holy water??? No, no, no. This movie instantly blesses anyone who experiences it. Please watch this! The 3D animation will blow you away and the well thought through plot, amazing script writing and characters you will love (and long to be) will help you become a holy deity, just like Juni Cortez himself.

Kinda good

I like the first spy kids though more than the 2nd or 3rd but kids will movie 3d I love 3d violence and some positive messages

Exciting

Kids will love this movie. Scary moments[pg:action, violence for squences]. Parts may be intense.

Fun for kids, but adults may not like it so much

This is a great movie that had a huge impact on my childhood. It's 3D effects are poor by today's standards (since it is anaglyph, although a field-sequential version for 3D TVs & CRT TVs is also available), but It's a kids' movie. For kids, it's fun, entertaining, and gripping, and relatable. Courtney Jines as Demetra is by far the best performance in the film. Give it a watch if you haven't though, and make up your own mind

Bad

I think this movie was very poorly made! It is very cheesy, the special effects are AWFUL, and it's just not a good plot. Maybe a 4-5 year old would think this movie is the coolest, but honestly it sucks.

Spy Kids 3 Disappoints

Spy Kids 3, compared to other movies in the series, is low quality. Besides in the beginning of the movie, there seems to be no effort to include real life settings in the Disney movie. Like everyone else, I found the movie incredibly disappointing.

only watch if tou have to

if you want to watch a spy kids movie don't start to watch this one its the worst one yet. it will just make your kids dumber .I can almost say it was the worst movie i saw. And its not in 3D! What i would do if i were you is tell your kids its pg 13 and they wont want to watch pg 13 movies any more . but what i can say is watch the first 2 before this also a 10 year old having a girlfriend really .

Worst Of Spy Kids Series

This is by far the worst Spy Kids movie. The animation for the video game background is bad and the costumes are even worse. Also, at the end, Junie (Playing a 10 yr. old) has a "Girlfriend", Demitra (Playing a 9 yr. old). Kids that age are way too young to have girlfriends or boyfriends. It is a bad influence for kids. This movie doesn't have anything bad in it, it is just a horrible movie overall!