All teen and kid member reviews for Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over

Teen, 17 years old Written byluvanger January 9, 2010

Appropriate for kids, but just plain awful.

This movie contains some violence and brief mild profanity, but contains entirely positive messages about forgiveness and friendship. That said, it's not anything that is worth watching. This movie is nothing like the first two. I didn't like the first two myself, but I respect them for the fact that they at least were enjoyable to most people, and thus did not judge them. This movie, however, is just plain bad. The movie is poorly directed, poorly written, poorly choreographed, and basically poorly made. I hate to give it such a low rating, but that's just how it needs to be.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydmack April 9, 2008

Great movie my friend should see this.

good movie for little kids..

I must say this 3-D movie was very childiish and I reccomend this to age 2-6. I enjoyed the first 2 better.
Kid, 10 years old September 10, 2014

Worst Of Spy Kids Series

This is by far the worst Spy Kids movie. The animation for the video game background is bad and the costumes are even worse. Also, at the end, Junie (Playing a 10 yr. old) has a "Girlfriend", Demitra (Playing a 9 yr. old). Kids that age are way too young to have girlfriends or boyfriends. It is a bad influence for kids. This movie doesn't have anything bad in it, it is just a horrible movie overall!
Kid, 12 years old February 25, 2014

Pretty great

I've watched this movie and the other Spy Kids installments, and I've gotta say, they're all wonderful. It was full of action-packed, virtual-reality awesomeness that kept me glued to my seat throughout the whole movie. The humour in this one seems a bit forced at times, and there were at least a dozen overly cliché areas, but I otherwise enjoyed it greatly. I'm sure that a lot of people will enjoy this movie like myself, but I make no guarantees, as this movie, like the others, will be beyond terrible if you lack an imagination. Just saying. ;)
Kid, 10 years old August 31, 2013

Even though I generically do not like live-action movies, this is one of the best.

The violence is essentially the action in this movie. My favorite part of the movie was the robot saying, "Time flies when you're having fun".
Teen, 16 years old Written byBsishshbsjsja April 20, 2016

Spy Kids 3 Disappoints

Spy Kids 3, compared to other movies in the series, is low quality. Besides in the beginning of the movie, there seems to be no effort to include real life settings in the Disney movie. Like everyone else, I found the movie incredibly disappointing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhithop767 February 25, 2015

only watch if tou have to

if you want to watch a spy kids movie don't start to watch this one its the worst one yet. it will just make your kids dumber .I can almost say it was the worst movie i saw. And its not in 3D! What i would do if i were you is tell your kids its pg 13 and they wont want to watch pg 13 movies any more . but what i can say is watch the first 2 before this also a 10 year old having a girlfriend really .
Kid, 9 years old April 23, 2012

BOO

I hated it! It was boring....nope i am not seeing it any more!
Kid, 9 years old October 24, 2011

the best

it's fantastic
Teen, 15 years old Written byhypemiitrudog07 October 22, 2011

DO NOT MISS THIS ONE!

My favorite by far. When Juni's sister Carmen gets stuck in a game on a mission, Juni must rescue her before the game gets distributed by going in the game. Before I say anything else, if you saw Spy Kids 4, than it may have seemed cool at first, but it was a total let down and this one is not! There obviously is a bunch of violence, like a really intense drag race, a robot fight, a sword fight, a lava surfing scene, and other stuff that would make the film really intense (especially in 3d). there are some things that do sound a little scary. one of them is a game-over (when a character loses all of their lives) and a few threats. on the side of sex, Juni has a crush on a girl (who does get a game over). there are 5 things that you can talk about: 1. everyone is your family 2. why did Juni's grandfather want to speak with the toy maker 3. how you view people 4. why a girl got a game over for Juni 5. what were the characters' motivations This review is not intended to be a spoiler, but I hope that you enjoy this film!
Kid, 9 years old May 15, 2011

Good movie

Saw this when I was younger, loved it.
Kid, 11 years old April 3, 2011

The best spy kids yet!

I love spy kids!
Teen, 16 years old Written bythe vampires August 14, 2010

i love alexa vega

i love it
Kid, 11 years old June 24, 2010

Perfect movie!

An awesome spy movie that is better than the first two! There is some violence, but its not really intense. There is a talk about boyfriend and girlfriend at the middle of the movie. This was a cool movie that I am sure you will enjoy!
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 June 15, 2010

Didn't like it as much as 1 and 2

I loved the first two movies, but this one was my least favorite. The plot wasn't as interesting. Younger kids might find the 3D scary. I think this is a more tween movie (6-8) but not really a family movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 17, 2010

the best spy kids movie yet!

the best one yet!
Kid, 11 years old November 7, 2009

another cute movie

great for all ages best of the whole series and very cute movie

hate to say this but...

thumbs down, unlike the first two movies it had no humor and was just kind of boring hate to say but yeah it was boring. now i liked the first two but i think this ws kind of dumb
Teen, 15 years old Written byShinjo April 9, 2008

This movie was ok, funny at times, but also a bit dull.

This movie is the story of another adventure for the Spy Kids. It's got a lot of the same things as the other Spy kids movies, but in a different setting. I thought it was worth watching once or twice, but no more than that. It's a good movie for kids ages 5-8.