All teen and kid member reviews for Spy Kids

Teen, 15 years old Written byWhiteBoogeySense April 9, 2008

I laughed my head off...

It was an awesome movie and i encourage you to see the rst of the series. The violence was mild and it is a great movie for 5-12 years old! Hope i helped! TCH & CTH

So Good!

It was so good I cried at the end instead of chearing! The language is mild, the term shittakie Mushrooms is used alot. Other than that it's fine for anyone 7+! SEE IT!
Kid, 11 years old November 14, 2009
Parents need to know thatb this is a movie that all ages can watch without a single concern.The movie preaches the importance of teamwork and family love. Iits a great movie that kids can relate too.The monsters may be a bit frightening but the little ones will get over it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydrake12 March 6, 2009

i love this movie. i think the 3rd is the best

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

An Exciting Movie

I liked it a lot, but Carmen isn't nice to her brother Juni, and also says one almost-bad word. My little sister tried to copy it for a while. I watched it with a bunch of friends, and we all thought it was great! We watched it over and over. I liked that their family is half Mexican/Spanish. There are some really cool gadgets. We wanted to see the 2nd and 3rd ones, too!
Teen, 14 years old Written byHannah K. April 9, 2008

Cool!

It was a pretty cool movie. It had a lot of action in it which I loved. The story was good and all of there neat gadgets were really cool to. I loved this movie and it is totally ok for kids.
Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2015

Hate the Director!

TERRIBLE MOVIE! DONT SEE IT!!! Horrible acting, and special effects. Spy Kids 4 is better though. A lot of violence.
Kid, 6 years old September 28, 2014

thumb thumbs dumb dumb

The Thumb Thumbs were, like, totally dumb. I mean, all they are is thumbs. I like the kids who turned into spies, and they had good parents. The bad guy was kinda scary because his inventions weren't really scary (see the line above this).
Kid, 8 years old October 28, 2012

It was an awesome movie!!!

Better then Spy Kids #2
Teen, 13 years old Written byamig0animad0 April 1, 2015

pretty good

enjoyable and goofy! Kids 7+. Very Creative by the way, but just crazy! Oh Shitaki Mushrooms!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySome guy. July 28, 2013

Meh...

A good movie for kids, but when you're 14 like me you'll think it's the dumbest movie ever-to tell you the truth, I always hated this movie. The special effects are so bad that I wouldn't be surprised if the movie's budget was $10. It's kind of goofy, but in a bad way.
Kid, 8 years old August 15, 2012

Never send a grown-up to do a kid's job

This family-friendly comedy is a big hit where two kids rescue their parents. But this is not like Jimmy Neutron. It has plenty of slapstick and kicks. It has some insults like "crud" and "idiot" but excepting all of that it has positive messages about family and the kids are willing to save their parents
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2012

Overrated

This movie is okay(not that good). And it is overrated. It's silly and babyish. Not the worst movie ever,just bad,but luckily has some positive messages. Some might like and some won't. More for a younger audience.
Kid, 9 years old July 28, 2012

REAL SPIES ... ONLY SMALLER

AWESOME
Kid, 9 years old June 25, 2012

SPY KIDS

A great kid-friendly action comedy
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe Administrator April 22, 2012

The Administrator - Review

Great Film - a classic one, for families
Teen, 13 years old Written byDougB December 26, 2011

Worse than a waste of time.

Gave my 8 and 9 year olds nightmares about the weird mutants and other disturbing images. They want you to believe it's about family, but brother and sister call each other stupid throughout. We all thought it was a terrible waste of time, disturbing, violent and confusing.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBieberFreakinFever December 21, 2011

fun movie

this ,movie is great fun for the whole family!
Kid, 12 years old July 9, 2016

Awesome Spy Movie

I really love this movie and so does my family. The violence is always cartoonish and the good guys always win. There is no blood and nothing terribly graphic or disturbing except for some mutated figures that may be disturbing for more sensitive kids. However, most 6 and up-year-old kids can probably handle it. The only bit of language starts out as s--t but is turned into talking mushrooms. Kids won't notice it, but parents and older tweens/teens might cringe at the narrowly-escaped swear word. All in all, great movie.