Kid reviews for St. Trinian's

St. Trinian's Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Watched three times in one day for 20 DAYS!!!

OMG, this is soooooooo funny!!! This is so my favorite film. OK, it says stuff about tampons, mentions the black market, scamming, sh*t, sl*ts, bloo*y h*ll, not paying bills... BUT WHO EVEN CARES WHEN IT'S SUCH AN AMAZING FILM?!?!

1 person found this helpful.

Great Fun

A pretty good movie, first few minutes were a bit stale with a few fun parts but the action begins at around the 50 minute mark, for me I just think that the sexual parts put me off but I think it's fine to watch with the family. Great fun.

SO GOOD

This film is so good!! It is really good and scheming in a funny way! I do not really have anything left to say because you have heard everything from me! THIS FILM IS BRILLIANT!!!

Funny

I think this is a great film and its really funny I think that anyone age 10+ could watch this film on their own but anyone under 10 should watch this with an adult or older sibling I give this film 4 out of 5 stars

Funny and entertaining

I love this movie. I think that it is funny and very entertaining I have read reviews of it being boring but believe me it's not. It's got a lot of jokes and it's extremely funny because it shows a different side of British boarding schools

Give Me Back My Two Hours.

To be honest, I was not even paying attention most of the time because I was dozing off to sleep. A complete waste of time.

St Trinians- Iffy for 12+

St Trinians Isn't the kind of film you Want to watch staight away after you've bought it, but it is a film that shows promise. It is generally funny althrough and stars quite a lot of famous people: Toby Jones Stephen Fry. Celia Imrie Tallulah Riley Colin Firth. Rupert Everett - as a woman :- Lily Cole. Palohma Faith. Girls Aloud. Russel Brand and Someother people you may recconise. But why I rated it iffy was the plot wasn't as good as it could've been + it says on the age bit on the back about drugs and kissing, but it didn't mention the swearing! :( But it is a good film. :)

FAB!

OMG funny!!! I love the twins, the 10 year olds! They're so funny!!! Yeah, there is a bit of swearing and you see a girl running around the corridors naked (although she's covering herself with her hands) and people filming her. But who cares, it's funny!

older kids not little

actually pretty funny!! lol it was a laugh

HORRIBLE RUDE MOVIE ON GIRL STEREOTYPES!!