Kid reviews for Star Trek: First Contact

Star Trek: First Contact Poster Image

Intense, gory Starfleet adventure earns series' first PG-13.

1 person found this helpful.

First Contact was way better than Generations

First Contact is very good. But there is a lot of combat with the Borg. In one scene Captain Picard was digging in Ensign Lynch’s Borg body and some of the things we see can be very disturbing for kids under 13-(PG-13). As well there are some bloody images of the Enterprise crew getting assimilated. And many swear words that go as far as S**t. The story has great role models and messages.

Exciting and memorable.

Star Trek: First Contact starts off with without a doubt the most disturbing scene in the film where one of the characters eyes is implied to be impaled, from this scene on, this film isn't as gory, but still disturbing for younger kids. You will see things like robot-people's spines and torn up bodies, for older kids, this is a fun and intense experience, but might scare kids such as the things i've listed above.

The best Star Trek film

First off, this movie is one of the best Star Trek films ever, and is better than the entirety of TNG, which it is based upon. Unlike TNG, however, First Contact contains quite a bit of swearing and more graphic violence. Now, when I say graphic, I mean compared to the other Star Trek films and shows, and it’s not very bad by modern standards, but still, the killing is close up and personal, including severing of limbs and breaking of necks, as well as usage of firearms, there is also a potentially disturbing flashback scene in which a needle is stuck into Picard’s eye, it’s short, but creepy

Good movie lots of VIOLENCE!

Very grotesque. A couple scenes at the beginning and the end are very disturbing. The borg are eerie and you never know what's happening next. A good movie when you get over the violence and gruesome images.

Quite grisly action thriller has lots of blood, and violence.

My rating R: strong grisly violence, and language.

kid,age 11 (star trek)

i mean i love this movie but i thinik you should be 12 and up even thoug i am 11 this movie was not scary to me

First Contact

Images of Borg are scary One guy is always drunk

Gotta love Patrick Stewart

This star trek has a script loaded with humor and action. The special effects are good and the action is cool but, it also has good characters and story as well as an excellent sense of fun. My mpaa rating PG-13 for sequences of sci-fi violence and peril including some disturbing images.

Borgggggggggggg

This good movie has some bloody and intense scenes , phasers drunks and language.