Kid reviews for Star Trek V: The Final Frontier

Star Trek V: The Final Frontier Poster Image

Worst in the series; some tricky religious content.
1 person found this helpful.

It's Ok

I wouldn't watch this movie even if you had watched all 10 but this one its very disappointing especially if you don't believe in God.

Excellent movie, but a bit too much for younger kids

I think this is an excellent movie. But it is still best for older kids. Aside from like 3 scenes, there isn't really any violence. But there is one scene where the Klingons pretended to be a good guy and attacked Kirk and his friends, which could disturb younger kids. Infrequent use of mild language includes words such as the GD word. At one point, Kirk said "Let's see what those Klingon bast--ds are up to." While mild, I consider that word inappropriate for younger children. It's interesting how the main villain and his Klingons apologized to Kirk and redeemed themselves.

Boring, and still violent.

My rating PG: for some violence.

Star Trek: The Final Frontier

I have noticed that many people say that it appears that the Starfleet crew doesn't believe in God, at that end Kirk, when asked by Scotty (After the encounter with the alien impersonater) if God was not on that planet, then what planet IS he on? Kirk replies that maybe God isn't on a planet, maybe God is in all of us (I think that shows that they do believe, even if not with their whole heart). Violence isn't bad, no shown nudity (Though it IS implied). I did my Movie Review on this movie for Social Studies. Good Film.

Weaker and weaker she soars, Captain

Strip teasing and an alien with three breasts feature alongside some tricky religious comment and a lot of swearing.

An alright movie

This is an okay Star Trek movie. Unfortunatley you see Uhura strip and an alien with no clothes (This enables you to see some things which are not suitable for young children). Words including "a**" and "b***ard" are used.