Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 2 parent reviews

Sort by:

FANTASTIC

I enjoyed the movie really well! This review may not mean anything, or may not become crossed, but overall the movie did have me feeling like I was at home at that pool. They should definitely 100% make a new one , same cast, but they haven’t quite went off to college yet. One last party before the big move , or something like that. Real shame to see that this series has come to an end, even after only one movie upon its release. Shame on you movie producers for not making another one. But overall , other people may not agree on the drugs and all that, but honestly, it’s life. You live once, you move on, not everyone’s gonna be your parents, or live yo to your expectations, because your silly little vague opinions don’t matter in this world! Overall though, great movie, I reccomend a 2nd, I’d definitely go see it.

Stare at the ceiling instead

I'm not even going to bother talking about the sex and cussing and guns and whatnot. This is just plain boring. There literally is no story line. There is no plot, no climax, no conclusion. It's just a bunch of faces doing things until the credits start to roll.