All teen and kid member reviews for Step Up 2 the Streets

Teen, 13 years old Written byFlamingskullroxy13 February 1, 2009

This movie is BEASTIN!!!!!!!!

I absolutley loveed this movie,i watch it every day. Me, Tuck and Moose we hang out!!!! They are awesome!!!!!There was not bad languge, sexuality or a bad message. GO MOOSE!!!

Cute but Predictable

I loved the first movie and couldn't wait til the 2nd one came out but it was a dissapointment. It was very predictable. Everything in this movie is not that bad so I would say Pause for 9 and On for 11. the onl yiffy content is some language (not very bad) and some violence (not horrible). But let your 9 year old watch it with the older sibling it's ok.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMissE326 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bysilly_samsters March 10, 2009

Good

This movie is fun to watch but, i like the first one better because it made more sence to me, and Channing Tatum is hardly ever in this movie!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTessaDawn August 4, 2010

Shanty Got Low,Low,Low

I loved it. I had written iffy on sex because of them holding their privates while dancing.
Kid, 12 years old August 1, 2012

OK Movie, Absolutely Age Appropriate

Ah, ABC Family. It's usually not a place I turn to for quality television. But, with nothing on and the new Step Up: Revolution movie in theaters now, I decided to give Step Up 2: The Streets a try. Although not a great movie overall, families should note that it's not inappropriate either. There's a little kissing, and a teeny-tiny bit of iffy dancing, but that's to be expected of any dance movie. I wouldn't recommend it for families, though, not because it's inappropriate, but because it is the DEFINITION of chick-flick. Dads and brothers will not be able to handle the cheesy love story and the constant dance sequences. There's not a whole lot of positive messages in this movie, except for a smattering of "Be Yourself" and "Stand Up For What You Believe In" stuff. Overall, an OK movie that's perfect for pre-teen and teen girls.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTwilightluver16 February 3, 2010

AWESOME MOVIE

I loved this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it was great but I wish Channing Tatum would have been in it more!
Teen, 14 years old Written byHizBabyGurl4ever September 16, 2009
LOVE IT!! its a good movie
Teen, 14 years old Written byMovieRaterTheKid June 24, 2009

Perfect sleepover movie

I LOVED LOVED LOVED this movie. I saw it when it came out and I think it's appropriate for anyone over 12. The dancing was amazing and the end was phenomenal.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAudyandSuejy June 4, 2009

This one was also our favorite(: It was very danc-y loll. Not at all bad, only when the kid gets beat up. But, its very romantic towards the end(: Love the movie a lot.
Teen, 13 years old Written byemerica49 April 9, 2008

Great street dance movie

I went to see it in theatres and it was great!! some iffy scenes but overall really amazing dance movie. some language, but appropriate mostly! Great muzic!
Teen, 13 years old Written byadamsevanielover April 9, 2008

MADE ME JUMP OUT MY CHAIR AND DANCE

Step Up 2 the Streets was better than Step Up,it was more dancing and less talking.It was funny,romantic,and dramatic in away and the best scene of the movie was when moose(Adam Sevani)stole the scene.I thimk he's the number one teen dancer.I reccomend this movie to all that love dance and drama.

daddy long legs 12 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this movie was awesome wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better than the first one theres nothing in it and its awesome so let any kid any age go see it its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byChica325 April 9, 2008

I wanted to get up and dance! and cheer!

This was an apprpriate movie for teens probably 14 +, the dancing is clean, their are a few mild word to watch out for (nothing dramatic) and the song lyrics in the background our normally bad, but they dont sing the whole song in the background, so you dont hear it. It shows how to get through alot of different issues, and shows alot of useful concepts for teens to go over. #1 movie of the year! to me

Great Movie!

A must see. I personally thought that it was a great movie. After watching this I wanted to dance just like them. 5 stars!