Kid reviews for Stick It

Gymnasts fall short -- it's no Bring It On.

Kid, 11 years old May 27, 2016

Really good girl messages!

I really enjoyed watching this movie. Parents do need to know that there is some minor swearing but the main character Haley is a great role model!

Kid, 12 years old July 30, 2012

Meh. Some crude humor.

My Suggested MPAA Rating: PG-13 for some crude remarks involving some suggestive humor, and language.

Kid, 11 years old June 28, 2011

Hilarious!!!!

This movie is awesome!! I have seen this movie like 20 times and i still laugh everytime i see it!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byMillyMolly February 7, 2011

Really funny!

I love the main charecter! There are positive messeges in the movie. :)

Kid, 12 years old September 11, 2010

Awesome

It is an awesome movei! It has a great message1

Kid, -1 years old August 8, 2010

Should be PG

This movie could have been PG! In says the B word a few times but it has nothing else too bad! In Marley and me they had the same words and they rated it PG...I don't understand why this one was PG-13

Kid, 12 years old June 11, 2010

HILARIOUS

this movie is hilarious! i recommend it to everyone! i love it and it is one of my favorites by far! take the time to see it. the main character gets in trouble with the law in the beginning of the movie but it is still a great movie!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTwilightluver16 February 2, 2010

Awesome movie

I loved this movie. I thought it had a good message that you cant be perfect and people make mistakes. The language in the movie wasnt bad at all. I thought that the moive was great!

Kid, 11 years old January 16, 2010

lol good & funny movie

i think it is a pretty good movie. i sure enjoyed it when i 1rst saw it. some language including b---h sh-t a-- & words simular 2 that.

Teen, 13 years old Written byScarletteRose December 2, 2009

Fun...

Hayley isn't exactly the best role model, but I loved the film. It's rare that you find a teen flick that's actually funny with a decent storyline.

Teen, 14 years old Written bydumbopott October 26, 2009

Funny Teenage Rivalry Movie

It is hilarious, The lead character Hilary (Missy) is very funny and ands colour to this movie. It is worth watching :)
Kid, 11 years old September 27, 2009

funny

LOVED IT not a lot of bad language but i would not reccomend it for an 8 yr old

Teen, 13 years old Written byBellaCullen1120 September 20, 2009

Great Movie

o luv this movie it's awesome and sooooo funny even my mom and dad like it it's just a good movie to watch with ur friends
Kid, 12 years old April 29, 2009

Good Movie

I thought this movie was good. There was alot of language though. It wasn`t very strong though it was like a** and b**ch but that was it.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysavvyanna13 April 9, 2008

Great Movie... but not another Bring it On!!!!

When i first saw previews for this movie i immediatley thought, omg, another bring it on, i have to admit i was slightly disapointed that it wasn't another comedy like Bring It On. Stick It was a great movie about a slightly off track girl who, has the choice of being sentenced to juvy or, by her fathers choice, VGA, after wrecking private property. I followed it all the way through every scene being interesting. The gymnastic moves in this movie were incredible and so was the plot. Loved the ending. All together 3/4 stars and seriously get a grip, this thing could have been PG, close up on butts, please, no one seems to understand that in gymnastics you were leotards or in other words one piece swimsuit like clothing and the camera should focus when the contestant is walking up the the mats. just a tip
10+
Teen, 13 years old Written bysoftballchicky_374 April 9, 2008

I'm not sure

I haven't seen the movie, yet I love gymnastics. I don't think my ma will let me see it from the commersals on TV. But she may... you never know.

I think ages 10 and up could see this movie if with an adult.
Teen, 13 years old Written byanonymous343 April 9, 2008

Great Drama for Tweens and Up

"Stick It" is a wonderful movie for mature Tweens, and up. Although you should note that there is breif minor language and breif sexual references as in close ups of butts, and a few others. But other than that, "Stick It" will be loved by teens.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRAVEN_ROCKS April 9, 2008

nothing of expectance...

i actually thought that for the first time comman sense did a good job rating the movie it was noting like i expected but it was still really good
Teen, 16 years old Written byxoluv7157 April 9, 2008
i thought this movie was great and me and my friends loved it! Stick It has everything teens want in a movie: comedy, drama, hot guys (John Patrick Amedori!!!!!!), mean girls, the rebal outsider, and hot sports. (i used to be a gymnast myself) so if you haven't seen it you should! its most;y for teen (i dont think kids under 13 would like/get it) it is deffinatly one of ny favorite movies! peace out...