All teen and kid member reviews for Stomp the Yard

Kid, 12 years old April 15, 2011
i hate it its a bunch of low life losers that talk about condoms and junk its about a bunch of black kids in a dance competition.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFlamingskullroxy13 February 13, 2009

This is my favorite movie!!!!!

I LOVE DJ!!!!!!!!EW Chris Brown!:( Not a lot of sexuality or profanity.
Teen, 16 years old Written byag45_09 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written by02-5weet April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

Not Great

This is a horrible movie.
Teen, 17 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

I loved this movie, i would go watch it again

I really loved this movie because one I love to dance.Seeing them krump on this movie made me wanna dance even more. I really love Columbus Short in this movie, he is such a good actor. I never have seen chris brown act either, and he did a really good job too. Everyone did. the movie was kind of said. But this movie form where I come from it was the best movie I have ever seen. I mean I never seen poeple in the theater get so hype. They were clapping at everything. They cried when Chris died. And to me cant no one top that kind of dancing. I would really love to meet Columbus Short one day and ask him questions about this movie.

Great Plot with a whole lot of "UMPH" in it.

When/if you see it, It just seems like a lot of noise and nothing else in the beginning, but it all turns out great once DJ (Protagonist) gets to "Truth" University.

A must see

this wasnt a bad movie at all! I loved it! I saw it at a friends and it is now one of my fav movies! The violence is bad in the beginning but only for like 5 minutes! The rest is way way way good! You just have to know your kid and trust them. I'd say this is appropriate for 10+. I LOVE THIS MOVIE!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

Not as good as it looks

This movie does not look as good as i thought. This movie has some violance not that bad though.some parts do get very intence. Trust me pick somthing else.

i think 12+ ::

ITS A GOOD M+OVIE I LOVE IT
Teen, 15 years old Written bysftballgrl4lfe April 9, 2008

Good Movie

This movie is great and there is nothing to worry about if your kids watch it its a great movie with a little violence but not much!
Teen, 13 years old Written bynygurl13 April 9, 2008

I loved it!

Stomp the Yard is no doubt, my favorite movie. I step as a hobby and this movie had everything; great storyline, great actors/actresses, amazing dance and step moves, and reality. No disrespect to commonsensemedia, but I mean c'mon, the movie is rated PG-13. It's not like a two year old is going to watch it or if they do, understand. Real life is real life and that's what this movie is. Of course by it's rating it's going to deal with issues that you listed, but that's life and you act like it's such a horrible thing. Deal with it. That's just my opinion. Anyways, overall, I loved the movie and it gets five stars from me.

I daced to the beat!!

I really liked this movie it is filled with drama, romance, adventure. it a great movie. you should rent it . cuz you won't regret it. -lovcandy906 want to talk to me go on my AIM. (lovcandy906)
Teen, 13 years old Written byjasminbff April 9, 2008

Good movie

It is a good movie if you like hip- hop ,krumping,and r&b music.

Wonderful!

Loven this movie. It's just wonderfull like the best movie.