Kid reviews for Straw Dogs

Straw Dogs Poster Image

Thrilling but Brutal

There is beating, shooting, stabbing, and even a rape all shown on screen, usually with blood everywhere. The language is also strong, but the movie's violence is just insane.

Straw Dogs

This movie scared me to death. I live in a town just like this; minus the drunks, rape, and bad things. We're a small town with weird traditions. But, the girl gets raped and this bothered me severely. It bothered my mother also. We were jumping at all the random noises and it was a seriously disturbing movie. It gives the message that in order to be a man, you must somehow show your dominance. It also shows that if you wear a tanktop and shorts when going for a jog, that you want other men to stare. Not necessarily. The main female character did undress purposely in front of a window, but the men had no right to do that. I'm 15 and I had nightmares after this movie.. I haven't had nightmares since I was 7. This is a definitely scary movie. Terrifying.

Don't Bother not for kids not even for adults

Seriously come on the trailer itself says not to bring your kids. Don't be a bonehead and go see this terrible awful movie

Terrifying.

Not bad.

Grrrrr Csm I saw this with my dad and a few friends it ain't even violent at all just a bit of shooting its ok for 5+ bcuz one of the kids brought his 5 yr old brother not bad at all

ok...

the wife is good role model as she manipulates people (some may think this is a bad role model but i do not) i dissagree with the idea that a man must be strong and beefy to be attractive (hard as it may seem i always wanted to be the tall and skinny tipe with a smooth stubbless and thin face and have round glasses) but yes its ok but not for little kids